- Login: sodabrew
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/23/2013
- Last connection: 03/08/2014
- 06:26 PM Website Revision 4228eb6e (theforemanorg): Ubuntu Trusty users should set _PassengerRuby_ not _PassengerRoot_
- 08:01 AM Smart Proxy Bug #12597 (Closed): Smart Proxy DNS tests have an extra method definition that is upsetting rubocop
- Applied in changeset commit:bef9bee933a01474b631f8fc88dfba5924b7b973.
- 07:52 AM Smart Proxy Revision bef9bee9: Fixes #12597: remove extraneous method definition in the DNS API tests
- And removed redundant validation in dns api 'delete' call
- 06:38 PM Smart Proxy Bug #12597 (Closed): Smart Proxy DNS tests have an extra method definition that is upsetting rubocop
- The Smart Proxy Rubocop Jenkins is failing because of this test, which has an inexplicable nested definition:
- 08:53 AM Packaging Bug #11152: a2x: ERROR: "xsltproc" ... returned non-zero exit status 5 during Debian package build
- I was able to produce this error from xsltproc:...
- 03:54 AM Foreman Revision fe102b16 (foreman): Refs #6518 - Use #find instead of #select #first to choose a BMC proxy for the subnet
- Enumerable#find more idiomatic in Ruby, and since it stops at the first match it
may be marginally faster.
- 04:25 PM Foreman Bug #10228: logs table needs index on source_id
- Is #10053 the same as this?
- 04:25 PM Foreman Bug #10053: Table lock hangs all processes
- I think this is getting handled by #10228
- 08:15 AM Foreman Revision 159499bd (foreman): Fixes #7483 - Use hidden input value to hold raw template contents (CVE-2014-3653)
- (cherry picked from commit cafa94774b18d54304f031bbf4f7d1a15fc87b3d)
- 07:01 AM Foreman Bug #7483 (Closed): CVE-2014-3653 - Provisioning Templates Preview mode strips out text like <<FOO
- Applied in changeset commit:cafa94774b18d54304f031bbf4f7d1a15fc87b3d.
Also available in: Atom