- 02:47 PM Website Revision ba1a1c16 (theforemanorg): Add blog post on creating ubuntu repos in katello. (#872)
- * Add blog post on creating ubuntu repos in katello.
Edits provided by beav and gwmngilfen
- 04:21 PM Katello Bug #21368 (Needs design): Canceling the Actions::Pulp::Repository::RegenerateApplicability task did not do anything
- My publish task was going for a long time and it looked like the Actions::Pulp::Repository::RegenerateApplicability t...
- 05:54 PM Foreman Bug #21322 (New): Need to be able to log in as a different user when kerberos keys are being used
- When running firefox which allows for my kerberos keys to automatically log in, I'm unable to use any other accounts....
- 11:12 AM Katello Bug #20382 (Closed): Candlepin Version requirements are not enforced by rpms
- Katello 3.4 requires candlepin version 2.0 but the rpm is not enforcing the version requirement. Without version enfo...
- 02:41 PM Katello Bug #18880: PG::Error: ERROR: column "nvra" of relation "katello_rpms" already exists
- No. It happened during the upgrade process. I ran it again, and it went away. I don't think it really affected any...
- 12:09 PM Katello Bug #18941 (Rejected): Repo sync is completing successfully, but is not finding new packages that are in the repo
- Upon upgrade from 3.2 to 3.3, the sync was no longer updating properly. Since I was syncing to a local url, I was ab...
- 10:01 AM Katello Bug #18880 (Rejected): PG::Error: ERROR: column "nvra" of relation "katello_rpms" already exists
- When upgrading my server from 1.13/3.2 to 1.14/3.3 I received the following error while running foreman-installer --u...
- 12:02 PM Katello Bug #18700 (Duplicate): Product page headers do not line up with fields when scroll bar present
- After upgrading to katello 3.3, clicking on the product page, the column headers are off slightly because I have a sc...
- 04:32 PM Katello Bug #17617: Content view publishing puppet modules to wrong directory
- I checked that the directory in the smart_proxy table was the /etc/puppetlabs/code/environments directory, but that d...
- 08:20 AM Katello Bug #17617 (Closed): Content view publishing puppet modules to wrong directory
- I installed a system with Katello 3.2 and puppet 3.8. Shortly afterwords, I ran the foreman-installer -S katello --u...
Also available in: Atom