- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/04/2013
- Last connection: 11/06/2018
- Foreman (Developer, Moderator, 11/19/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, Moderator, 11/19/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, Moderator, 11/28/2013)
- SELinux (Developer, Moderator, 06/10/2014)
- Katello (Developer, 06/23/2014)
- Installer (Developer, Moderator, 11/19/2013)
- Salt (Manager, 08/15/2014)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Manager, 06/09/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 06:01 PM Katello Bug #25284 (Closed): Include additional repo(s) for provisioning
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|a090aae2b582b84b8038ec562dec1186dae5d744.
- 05:52 PM Katello Revision a090aae2 (katello): fixes #25284 - supply additional repos to anaconda if req'd
- 02:55 PM Foreman Bug #25285: Let medium providers supply additional repositories
- The Katello issue linked to this is going in Katello 3.10 - which is targetted to work with Foreman 1.20. Would it b...
- 05:01 PM Foreman Bug #25366 (Closed): http_proxy code does not return db connection to pool quickly enough
- Applied in changeset commit:ed5adda4e712934c227a4071bb00fce15ae00844.
- 04:18 PM Foreman Revision ed5adda4: fixes #25366 - make http_proxy monkey patch work multithreaded
- In Katello, we use concurrent-ruby to kick off a bunch of Net::HTTP
requests, but unfortunately what happens is we qu...
- 09:01 AM Foreman Bug #25285 (Closed): Let medium providers supply additional repositories
- Applied in changeset commit:246490dc1170966ccbf127c8adb375d3a47e8fb7.
- 08:36 AM Foreman Revision 246490dc: Fixes #25285 - medium provider can supply multiple repos
- 03:07 PM Foreman Bug #25366 (Closed): http_proxy code does not return db connection to pool quickly enough
- It seems a change in Satellite 6.3.3 introduced a strange issue with regards to incomplete/missing repositories from ...
- 02:17 PM Foreman Revision ca328997 (community-templates): Use chrony instead of NTP on latest Fedoras
- 01:19 PM Foreman Bug #25285 (Closed): Let medium providers supply additional repositories
- Currently, medium providers only support a single installation media, but it could be possible to need to provide mor...
Also available in: Atom