- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/05/2013
- Last connection: 03/20/2019
- Katello (Developer, 11/05/2013)
- Foreman (Developer, 11/05/2013)
- Installer (Developer, 11/05/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 11/05/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 09:31 PM Katello Bug #26422 (New): Distributor publish happening even if "matching_content" is true
- During a content view publish katello checks if anything changed between the source and destination repos. If nothing...
- 08:38 PM Katello Bug #26369 (New): Repo discovery doesnot report error on invalid values
- Repo Discovery does not report on any errors on invalid non existent Urls, or invalid username/passwords instead it j...
- 06:19 PM Katello Bug #26365 (Closed): Katello::Pool.import_all unnecessarily slow
- On a scaled environment with thousands of pools, katello:import_subscriptions (called e.g. during an upgrade) does ca...
- 07:40 PM Katello Bug #26227 (Duplicate): As a user I would like to be warned that modular rpms are not going to get filtered by my package filters
- 09:31 PM Katello Bug #26222 (Duplicate): As a user I would like to search/display rpm as modular
- Addressed by -> https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/26221
- 08:25 PM Katello Bug #26251 (Closed): [webUI, Repo-Discovery]- Failed to discover the repository from Repo Discovery Page
Description of problem:
Failed to discover the repo from Repo Discovery. Getting an error 'An invalid form control...
- 10:27 PM Katello Bug #26227 (Duplicate): As a user I would like to be warned that modular rpms are not going to get filtered by my package filters
- On the content view publish page when selecting package filters I would like to be warned that
modular rpms are not...
- 10:24 PM Katello Bug #26226 (New): As a appstream user I would like to see module stream filters, based of VSCAN information.
- On a content view publish I want a new filter that can curate based on Module Stream attributes like
Name, Stream, ...
- 10:21 PM Katello Bug #26225 (New): As a user I would like module streams belonging to an errata gets copied over when the erratum gets included.
- Update the content view publish process to handle errata with modules. Basically if the user asks an errata with modu...
- 10:16 PM Katello Bug #26224 (New): As a user I would like the module stream rpm artifacts to be automatically copied over when the module is
- We need to modify the content view publish to accomodate for modular rpms. If a module stream gets copied over
Also available in: Atom