- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/05/2013
- Last connection: 05/20/2019
- Katello (Developer, 11/05/2013)
- Foreman (Developer, 11/05/2013)
- Installer (Developer, 11/05/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 11/05/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 02:44 AM Katello Feature #26811 (Ready For Testing): No Select All option in Content Host Errata page
In the content hosts screen when you go to the errata tab, you can only select 20 errata at once. There is no optio...
- 09:05 PM Katello Bug #26694 (Closed): Support one to one content url changes
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|fafb8f6bcf26cab8f6f66b4ae833a13b3aebe24f.
- 08:39 PM Katello Revision fafb8f6b (katello): Fixes #26694 - content-url updates on import (#8094)
- * Fixes #26694 - content-url updates on import
RCM wants the ability to change content urls. We would want to
- 01:54 PM Katello Bug #26733 (Closed): Foreign-key violation on upgrade - AddContentConstraints
- Few users have hit the following error while upgrading...
- 07:52 PM Katello Bug #26720 (Ready For Testing): Content View publish copying wrong errata
- * Sync the following repo -> https://partha.fedorapeople.org/test-repos/dup-errata/
* Create content view and add th...
- 06:39 PM Katello Bug #26694 (Closed): Support one to one content url changes
- RCM wants the ability to change content urls.
We would want to support this as long as the number of substitution...
- 05:23 PM Katello Bug #26549 (Closed): Unauthenticated pull not working for Head requests
- Description of problem:
Given an allowance of an unauthenticated pull for the Library environment head requests are ...
- 04:47 PM Katello Bug #26478 (Closed): Remove dead code on pulp-2.19 upgrade
- 04:35 PM Katello Bug #26469 (Closed): hammer package info not showing if a package is modular
1) Create and sync a repo pointing to -> https://partha.fedorapeople.org/test-repos/pteradactyl
2) pick the packag...
- 04:22 PM Katello Bug #26468 (Closed): Errata module association not getting indexed on Sync
- Sync a repo with module errata. Notice that the erraum module associations are not getting created.
1) Sync https:...
Also available in: Atom