- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/12/2013
- Last connection: 11/02/2020
- 09:56 AM Foreman Bug #31229: ActionView::Template::Error execution expired when editing host
- Please close this one! There was a missing firewall rule for allowing the new foreman(clone) to contact vsphere.
- 09:22 AM Foreman Bug #31229 (Resolved): ActionView::Template::Error execution expired when editing host
- After upgrading Foreman (in steps) via debian packages from 1.7 to 2.1 some hosts are no longer editable, others are....
- 09:04 AM Foreman Bug #18624 (Resolved): undefined method errors
- Thanks for pointing me to the solution, it works!
- 07:49 AM Foreman Bug #18624 (Resolved): undefined method errors
- After updating foreman from 1.12.4 to 1.13.4 via apt on Ubuntu 16.04 I am getting undefined method errors like this o...
- 03:51 AM Foreman Bug #15349: undefined method in foreman_dhcp_browser 0.0.7
- Yes I was accessing through http://puppetserver:8443/dhcp.
I didnt notice that this feature was moved into smart pro...
- 11:00 AM Foreman Bug #15349 (Resolved): undefined method in foreman_dhcp_browser 0.0.7
- We use Foreman 1.11.2 and foreman_dhcp_browser 0.0.7 and get an error message when opening the dhcp browser:
- 03:56 AM Foreman Feature #15318 (Duplicate): Default of orchestration type should be configurable
It should be possible to change the default orchestration/provisioning type from 'hardware' to 'vmware'.
If I want...
- 09:14 AM Foreman Bug #4303 (Resolved): Foreman fails to import reports after upgrade to 1.4
- Foreman fails to import reports after upgrade to 1.4 with the following message:
Started POST "/api/reports" for 1...
- 09:11 AM Foreman Bug #4302 (Duplicate): dbmigrate fails if :foreman_url is not correctly set
- When updating from 1.3.2 to 1.4 db_migrate will fail with the following message:
- 09:35 AM Foreman Bug #4275 (Closed): Wrong Translation for powering off maschines in German Language
- The translation used by foreman 1.3.2 for "power off" a maschine is "Strm Ausgeschaltet" which means (the state that)...
Also available in: Atom