- Login: omaciel
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/15/2013
- Last connection: 03/05/2018
|Hammer CLI CSV||Moderator||07/11/2018|
|Hammer CLI Import||Moderator||04/11/2016|
- 06:20 PM Foreman Refactor #22778: Allow admin to opt-out from the Brute-force attack protection
- Please consider adding this RFE as its absence right now blocks QE's automation.
- 03:01 PM Katello Bug #16304 (Closed): Cannot create new organization via the web ui
- Using latest nightly build, I cannot create a new organization. Once I type in the organization name (and regardless ...
- 09:56 AM Foreman Bug #15261 (Resolved): APIDOC is not generating information for /api/mail_notifications end point
- You were right, I was not looking at the right spot. I am marking this as RESOLVED/
- 02:32 PM Hammer CLI Feature #15262 (Duplicate): Add support to hammer user to let me set mail preferences
- The web ui (and API) allows one to configure a user to receive mail notification for several activities but there's n...
- 02:25 PM Foreman Bug #15261 (Resolved): APIDOC is not generating information for /api/mail_notifications end point
- The web ui allows one to configure email notifications for a user, and looking at /api/v2/ I saw that we have a /api/...
- 04:41 PM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #15249: Add support to hammer subnet to allow me to associate a capsule as my remote execution system
- Looks like the UI sends ...
- 04:34 PM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #15249 (New): Add support to hammer subnet to allow me to associate a capsule as my remote execution system
- Current hammer subnet command does not allow me to associate an existing capsule as my Remote Execution system. You c...
- 01:50 PM Foreman Bug #12554 (Closed): Operating System description is shown in name column
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1283941
Description of problem:
If you create new operati...
- 10:53 AM Docker Feature #12141: Please add a unique CSS ID to container images in the All Containers page
- Screenshot showing how the container name is shown with spaces.
- 10:51 AM Docker Feature #12141 (Closed): Please add a unique CSS ID to container images in the All Containers page
- Our automation for Docker creation using the web ui needs an easy way to confirm that a given container has been crea...
Also available in: Atom