- 05:26 PM Website Revision e6010bc0 (theforemanorg): Replace blurb of foreman-users & foreman-dev with blurb about new forums at https://community.theforeman.org (#1339)
- Fixes #1252
- 07:07 AM Website Revision c48e0efd (theforemanorg): Clarify the language used to describe template-based provisioning without SSH
- 07:07 AM Website Revision 7da19bdd (theforemanorg): Clarify the language used to describe template-based provisioning without SSH
- 01:39 PM Foreman Bug #14160: VMware image-based provisioning: 'configSpec.bootOptions.bootOrder' parameter incorrect
- As a side effect of this bug, the VMware sets the BIOS to something called "User Mode", which means we cannot change ...
- 07:14 PM Foreman Feature #8523: default BMC interface username/password for hostgroup
- This still isn't available with Foreman 1.11.
BMC & IPMI are generally used in larger environments, and adding the...
- 06:10 PM Foreman Bug #13158: Error updating host name after removing primary interface flag
- > I assume you were able to do that before 1.11 but not now, right?
No, we had the same problems with Foreman 1.9 ...
- 08:23 PM Foreman Bug #13158: Error updating host name after removing primary interface flag
- This is still happening with Foreman 1.11.3.
Here are some details:
1. Our hosts were created previous to Forem...
- 09:10 PM Discovery Bug #9597: FK violation when trying to delete a discovered host after provision
- This bug may also affect provisioning. I noticed that when I'm attempting to re-provision a server, it does not modif...
- 06:32 PM Foreman Revision 20fdd6f9 (community-templates): Syntax improvements for PXElinux templates
- Use uppercase for keywords; add whitespace & indenting to make the code
easier to read.
The PXElinux templ...
- 02:25 PM Discovery Bug #9597: FK violation when trying to delete a discovered host after provision
- And I don't really know rake at all, but I did follow some debugging advice from an earlier ticket (Bug 1109258) and ...
Also available in: Atom