Marco De Vitis
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/28/2013
- Last connection: 07/07/2014
- 10:13 AM Foreman Feature #6496 (Closed): Allow match helper method
- I think it would be useful if the :match helper was allowed in safe mode template rendering, e.g. to match on parts o...
- 10:20 AM Foreman Bug #6486 (New): Testing connection to VMware compute resource deactivates Console passwords option
- I have a VMware compute resource configured in Foreman, and the "Console passwords" option for the resource is active...
- 10:05 AM Foreman Bug #6485 (Duplicate): VMware host edit page shows wrong Cluster and Network
- When a host has been created on a VMware compute resource, and you go back to the Edit -> Virtual Machine page for th...
- 05:58 AM Foreman Feature #1945: Better VMWare support for non-clusters setup
- I confirm this bug is still present in Foreman 1.5.1, and Ohad's patch works.
- 01:30 PM Foreman Feature #4317: Build button - Vmware provisioning - single click rebuild
- Well, I actually sort of like the fact that the build will happen on the next boot, so that I have time to cancel it ...
- 01:27 PM Foreman Bug #5510 (Closed): Set network as first boot device for VMs in VMware compute resources
- When creating a virtual machine via Foreman on a VMware compute resource (ESX), the boot order of the VM has the hard...
- 01:09 PM Foreman Bug #3846 (Duplicate): Host Groups are not taken into account in Puppet Classes usage count
- The Configuration / Puppet Classes page shows all available classes and their usage count (in the "Hosts" column), bu...
- 12:57 PM Foreman Bug #3844 (New): Confusion with colors and status in web GUI
- In the dashboard the orange color is used for the "Hosts with no reports" status group, and in the Hosts page, indeed...
- 10:17 AM Hammer CLI Bug #3818 (Closed): Wrong name used for Puppet class selection in host create
- When using "hammer host create" with the --puppet-class-ids parameter to add some Puppet classes to the new host, ham...
- 09:52 PM Hammer CLI Feature #3781 (New): Allow memory size in MB and GB in --compute-attributes key
- The --compute-attributes option when creating a host on a Libvirt provider accepts a "memory" key, which currently ha...
Also available in: Atom