- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/07/2014
- Last connection: 01/07/2014
- 05:08 AM Katello Bug #23326 (Closed): multiple paused state "Create Pulpdiskspace" notifications is beng triggered in dynflow
- On a nightly install, we see many tasks under dynflow around "CreatePulpDiskSpaceNotifications"...
- 10:35 AM Foreman Bug #23281 (Duplicate): Navigating to foreman-proxy -> PuppetCA tab raises execption and redirected the page to dashboard
- Register a client with foreman-proxy and install puppet. To sign the cert, navigate to Infrastructure -> Capsules -> ...
- 07:17 AM Foreman Bug #22278 (New): nightly install failed at db: migrate
Foreman+katello night installed failed at db: migrate step:
[ERROR 2018-01-14 15:19:06 verbose] /Stage[main]/Fo...
- 09:55 AM Discovery Bug #16716: Error message should appear in another pop-up window in case vlan-id is invalid
- I think this issue is slightly different. Here we provided invalid vlan-id and console message says: "eth<vlan_id> li...
- 06:58 AM Discovery Bug #16716: Error message should appear in another pop-up window in case vlan-id is invalid
- image version FDI 3.2
- 06:57 AM Discovery Bug #16716 (Duplicate): Error message should appear in another pop-up window in case vlan-id is invalid
- I see a new option with discovery image where we can pass vlan-id, and in case of invalid vlan-id, the error message ...
- 05:11 AM Discovery Bug #16420: Report Smart/Proxy (Capsule) or Satellite server it has connected to
- I can see two new facts under Discovered Host -> 'Software Section':
- 05:22 AM Discovery Bug #16629 (Closed): [hammer] discovery_rule info command should show the associated org and locations
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1377990
Description of problem:
In sat6.3 , when we creat...
- 08:06 AM Discovery Bug #16618 (New): Foreman discovery status screen displays N/A for "status" and "Server Response"
- I was trying to perform pxe based discovery using a new FDI version 3.2 from here:
- 11:52 PM Foreman Bug #16582: atomic kickstart template does not set hostname
- Bz id: 1349765
Also available in: Atom