- Login: ezaton
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/11/2014
- Last connection: 04/14/2016
- 10:20 AM Foreman Feature #10490: IAM Role should be settable at the provisioning template level
- +1 here. Because of the limitation on AMI instance ID (one only), the place where roles are set is not the correct on...
- 09:17 AM Hammer CLI Bug #4352: Hammer cli cannot update template
- I want to modify the default pxe, so it's id 1, by default. I will continue with it:
hammer -v template update --i...
- 09:05 AM Foreman Bug #4353: relation "roles" does not exist during DB migration
- Yes. That seems to have solved the problem. Thank you!
- 07:31 PM Foreman Bug #4353: relation "roles" does not exist during DB migration
- For some reason, it doesn't work out of the box (unless I start removing and adding RPMs manually, cleaning up, etc),...
- 04:05 PM Foreman Bug #4353 (Closed): relation "roles" does not exist during DB migration
- On the same machine, installation with Postgresql or MySQL succeeds, however, using sqlite fails with the following e...
- 02:35 PM Hammer CLI Bug #4352: Hammer cli cannot update template
- A note - Centos 6.5, with the latest release version of Foreman and CLI:
# rpm -qa | grep foreman
- 02:34 PM Hammer CLI Bug #4352 (Closed): Hammer cli cannot update template
- Attempting to use a predefined file (example: discovery-pxe.txt) results in a success, however, the operation doesn't...
Also available in: Atom