- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/03/2014
- Last connection: 06/03/2020
- 10:50 AM Ansible Feature #29572: Ansible Role execution reports are not exactly human readable
- An output like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY-lbZ8XoLA at 12:00 would be great.
- 10:48 AM Ansible Bug #29981 (New): Missing variables when using awx/tower foreman inventory plugin
- When using foreman inventory plugin in awx, foreman_subnets and foreman_interfaces variables are not set in host vari...
- 10:35 AM Ansible Bug #29329: per_page does not work correctly in roles switcher on host edit page
- I think this is related to this issue i opened a few time ago, and this is general to foreman since 2.0 : https://pr...
- 03:18 PM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #25505: Remote execution overview should show the command outputs against the respective hosts
- Need this feature so much, going into each invidual subtask is such a pain ... A global outputs view like in rundeck ...
- 03:13 PM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #25178: jobs fails even if all subtasks succeeds
- Still facing this issue with foreman 2.0. I'm running a distributed foreman architecture with 4 foreman servers so i ...
- 02:35 PM Foreman Bug #28203 (Resolved): Audits permantly changing with foreman in cluster deployment
- 02:35 PM Foreman Bug #28203: Audits permantly changing with foreman in cluster deployment
- My bad, solved using cluster fqdn in --foreman-foreman-url foreman-installer parameter instead of --foreman-serverali...
- 09:17 AM Foreman Bug #29391 (New): Entries per page setting not working as expected
- Whatever value is set in entries per page setting, the default number of 20 stays at the bottom of the page in any vi...
- 02:36 PM Foreman Bug #28203 (Resolved): Audits permantly changing with foreman in cluster deployment
- I use foreman in cluster mode with two nodes, foreman1.mydomain.com and foreman2.mydomain.com
foreman_url and unatte...
- 10:27 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #25178: jobs fails even if all subtasks succeeds
- Yes i can confirm the issue comes from memecahed plugin.
Also available in: Atom