- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/03/2014
- Last connection: 01/28/2019
- 10:27 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #25178: jobs fails even if all subtasks succeeds
- Yes i can confirm the issue comes from memecahed plugin.
- 11:12 PM Foreman Bug #17288 (Resolved): ipaddress6 facts containing IPv4 addresses cause interface import failure
- This is fixed since puppet 5 agent.
- 04:41 PM Foreman Bug #25530 (Resolved): show diff in templates history not working
- When modifying any kind of template (provisioning templates and ptables templates at least, did not try jobs template...
- 09:45 AM Foreman Bug #25384: Hostgroups page display wrong informations
- For me, even after a page refresh incorrect values are still displayed
- 08:14 AM Foreman Bug #25384 (Ready For Testing): Hostgroups page display wrong informations
- On the Hostgroups page, when switching across different organizations, Hosts and Hosts including Sub-Groups columns a...
- 10:24 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #25178: jobs fails even if all subtasks succeeds
- Still have this issue with foreman 1.20RC1 and remote execution 1.6.4
- 03:46 PM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #25179 (New): set accepted return codes
- remote execution plugin only sets a succeeded status if command's return code is 0
This is a problem when running ...
- 03:41 PM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #25178 (New): jobs fails even if all subtasks succeeds
- When i run a job in foreman, everything is working as expected, all subtasks are ok, but the job main task end in fai...
- 08:04 AM Foreman Bug #21434: Compute Resource's Associate VMs associates ALL accessible VMs in VCenter not just the ones in this Datacenter
- I can confirm this : https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/15626
- 12:25 AM Foreman Bug #24846 (Resolved): Unable to update host with hammer cli in foreman 1.18.1 and 1.19.0
- Host i tried to update had no org nor env affected
Also available in: Atom