- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/18/2014
- Last connection: 02/23/2015
- 04:49 PM Katello Bug #9068: foreman-tasks qpid connection seems broken
- Idea on how to get around this? This is creating long running and pending events that are preventing other simple a...
- 02:00 PM Katello Bug #9068: foreman-tasks qpid connection seems broken
- SELinux is disabled on my EL7 Katello server. I have the same problem.
- 02:33 PM Katello Bug #9491 (Duplicate): Listen on candlepin events paused after upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1
- After upgrading from 2.0 to 2.1 candlepin was working great. The next day this error shows up:
- 02:29 PM Katello Bug #9477: Content View list no longer populates - Request Timeout
- A second restart did fix the issue. I will keep an eye on it over the next few days to see if it comes up again.
- 05:04 PM Katello Bug #9477 (Resolved): Content View list no longer populates - Request Timeout
- After the upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1, content views and the "about" page no longer function. I do have an organization...
- 03:40 PM Katello Bug #9473: Unable to update Host Group
- The issue is the content view and lifecycle environment. If I change them to something other than "inherited" every...
- 03:04 PM Katello Bug #9473: Unable to update Host Group
- This is the error logged when I try to edit a host group:
Processing by HostgroupsController#update as HTML
- 02:21 PM Katello Bug #9473 (Duplicate): Unable to update Host Group
- After upgrading from Katello 2.0 to 2.1 with no errors, I am unable to edit Host Groups. I also receive error "Erro...
- 03:22 PM Foreman Bug #4545: Host deletion allowed even though host permissions
- Foreman version 1.4.0
- 07:00 PM Foreman Bug #4545 (Resolved): Host deletion allowed even though host permissions
- I created a specific role for my user and assigned everything appropriately. I did leave out two available options ...
Also available in: Atom