- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/24/2014
- Last connection: 02/26/2014
- 01:42 PM Foreman Feature #4438: Boot order of libvirt machines
- If the boot order is set to [hd network] the vm will fail to boot from disk, and continue to boot from network when a...
- 02:37 PM Foreman Feature #4438: Boot order of libvirt machines
- I'm not talking about setting the boot order on physical hardware, I'm talking about setting the bootorder for a virt...
- 12:16 AM Foreman Feature #4438 (New): Boot order of libvirt machines
- The fact that the guests are set to always boot from net is both a security problem, and a technical problem.
Also available in: Atom