- Login: mattd
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/26/2014
- Last connection: 05/04/2023
- 05:36 PM Foreman Bug #36360 (New): include installation parameter to support puppet 8
- to follow up from #31593 include puppet 8 parameters for use with puppet 8 clients to begin availability of puppet 8 ...
- 11:35 AM Installer Revision 9c606014 (puppet-dns): logging channel error message typo faility to facility
- 10:37 AM Installer Revision 81c5bf36 (puppet-dns): Change IRC support details for foreman website support URL
- 05:25 PM Installer Revision 9db91f1a (puppet-dns): Remove dnssec-enable option for EL >= 9 (#218)
- EL9 ships with a version of BIND where dnssec-enable is invalid. In
cc80d3caa6fbb8e7aa3b79aaa8d049d2d443324e it was m...
- 05:01 PM Foreman Bug #35466 (Closed): Change puppetlabs_repo snippet to reference puppet-release files from repo root directory
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman|50cb00e795d06a6de911a2c199722966525b577a.
- 04:50 PM Foreman Revision 50cb00e7 (foreman): Fixes #35466 - Correct repo location of puppet-release files
- 11:31 AM Installer Revision f8f3d130 (puppet-dns): stopped zone file from being created if zone type is forward
- 08:42 AM Foreman Revision 2c5b0661 (foreman): fixes #31593 - included puppet7 param in kickstart_default header
- 07:49 AM Foreman Bug #35514 (New): Missing global parameter declared in Kickstart Default template
- as part of #31593
Kickstart default got a new parameter to both enable Puppet 7 clients at provision time and cha...
- 07:45 AM Foreman Refactor #31593 (Resolved): remove reference to legacy puppet brand identifier puppetlabs in provision templates
Also available in: Atom