- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/03/2014
- Last connection: 04/22/2014
- 01:00 PM Katello Feature #5374: Archive hosts so they can be hidden from the main UI
- Ohad Levy wrote:
> is this a foreman feature, katello or both?
> Can we wait with this functionality after we u...
- 08:04 PM Boot disk Bug #4893 (Closed): when attempting to create a host-specific bootdisk, a back-end error occurs
- 04:05 PM Katello Bug #4847 (Closed): when promoting a content view, initially the library checkbox is available
- 04:03 PM Katello Feature #4845 (Duplicate): for content view actions that take a while, no visual feedback is provided - include a spinner
- When you first click into a content view, generating the version list can take some time. Currently there is no spinn...
- 02:50 PM Katello Bug #4801 (Closed): (nightlies 3-24-14) applying errata to system causes backend foreman errors
- 06:34 PM Katello Bug #4722: (nightlies 3-19-14) katello-installer fails with puppet 3
- Might have caught the foreman upstream nightly rebuilds/re-deploys.
I just did this again (2:30PM EST) and got no ...
- 04:44 PM Katello Bug #4722: (nightlies 3-19-14) katello-installer fails with puppet 3
- 04:43 PM Katello Bug #4722: (nightlies 3-19-14) katello-installer fails with puppet 3
- It did not appear to work:...
- 04:08 PM Foreman Bug #4668: (nightlies 3-14-14) a system not provisioned via foreman but registered appears as "any org" host and cannot be moved
- Well, this is a little more interesting. Despite actually living in the "Any Context" organization in terms of being ...
- 03:46 PM Katello Bug #4666: (nightlies 3-14-14) when visiting the hostgroup edit page, the environment and content view are lost
- This looks like it might have been fixed by #4749 ?
Also available in: Atom