- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/20/2014
- Last connection: 09/12/2014
- 01:50 PM Hammer CLI Bug #5223: It's not possible to remove organization
- Currently I got other error (version foreman-126.96.36.199-1.el6sat.noarch/katello-1.5.0-19.el6sat.noarch). But it's not d...
- 10:50 AM Hammer CLI Bug #5223 (Rejected): It's not possible to remove organization
- I always get this error:...
- 02:46 PM Katello Bug #5061 (Closed): delete-manifest doesn't work correct
- I try to remove manifest by hammer, but it doesn't work. ...
- 02:23 PM Hammer CLI Bug #5060 (Closed): Error during press key "List next page? (Y/n)"
- 02:19 PM Hammer CLI Bug #5059 (Resolved): Empty result when param order is incorrectly specified
- 02:06 PM Katello Bug #5058 (New): Can't remove repository during synchronizing
- I created product and added external repository. During synchronizing I removed this repository.
# hammer reposito...
- 01:41 PM Katello Bug #4746 (Closed): It's not possible to remove user
I created new user and then I tried to remove it. But I can't and I got SQL error.
- 12:46 PM Katello Bug #4745 (Closed): ERF51-5531: unknown permission for katello/api/v2/organizations#repo_discover (Foreman::Exception)
When I tried discovery repo (Content -> Products -> Yum Repo Discovery), I got fol...
Also available in: Atom