- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/24/2014
- Last connection: 07/22/2019
- 07:45 PM Foreman Bug #4337: EC2 use block device mapping
- Is this feature dead? Based on associated bugs/tickets it looks like fog might have introduced new capabilities to s...
- 03:52 PM Foreman Bug #24713: Host edit via api attempts to change memory of vmware guest when no such change requested
- We are unable to reproduce after upgrading to 1.17.4
- 07:00 PM Foreman Bug #24713: Host edit via api attempts to change memory of vmware guest when no such change requested
- We can confirm this worked fine in 1.15. We were waiting for this to be merged before going to 1.18 https://github....
- 02:40 PM Foreman Bug #24713 (New): Host edit via api attempts to change memory of vmware guest when no such change requested
- We are seeing a strange issue on 1.16.2 where we go to change operating system version on a host and the api call fai...
- 10:41 PM Foreman Bug #20720: 'hammer host update' fails on VMware provisionned hosts
- Is there any update on this? We are seeing the same thing with our integrations to the API (we do not use hammer). ...
- 05:20 PM Foreman Feature #16190 (New): Support Arista EOS ZTP bootstrap as an operating system
- Arista Switches support a ZTP (Zero Touch Provisioning) deployment. Their implementation uses the dhcp bootfile-name...
- 12:11 PM Smart Proxy Bug #2687: Performance issues with large ISC dataset (DHCP smart proxy)
- I realize this is an old ticket but figured I would start here. We are seeing much higher load on our dhcp server / ...
- 11:36 AM Foreman Feature #1987: Ability to specify meta-parameters on classes, e.g. run stage
- Any update on this? It seems the only way we can do this cleanly with foreman is to create wrapper classes which mak...
- 03:51 PM Foreman Feature #3644: Explicitly link BMC proxies to hosts somehow
- We have ran into issues where the first option in your list does not appear to be in effect. I have only seen the fi...
Also available in: Atom