- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/27/2014
- Last connection: 01/13/2015
- 03:33 PM Smart Proxy Support #10098: Does anyone have an updated procedure to install smart proxy on a Windows Server 2008 R2 OS?
- Hi Dmitri - yes, as stated, I'm using 1.10.1. Also, I can install the proxy fine (you guys actually merged my pull r...
- 04:01 PM Smart Proxy Support #10098: Does anyone have an updated procedure to install smart proxy on a Windows Server 2008 R2 OS?
- Not sure if this is the place to post this issue, but a Google search led me to this ticket, so please lmk if I shoul...
- 12:14 PM Website Revision bee756fd (theforemanorg): Update 4.3.1_smartproxy_installation.md
- Clarifications in the general config section to differentiate between the existing and new smart proxy, along with th...
- 08:01 AM Smart Proxy Support #8917: cannot import modules/classes
- Restoring my puppet.yml from the puppet.yml.dpkg-old & restarting the foreman-proxy service did the trick. Thanks, &...
- 07:48 AM Smart Proxy Support #8917: cannot import modules/classes
- Attached. I'd actually edited this file previously, enabling puppet run via the UI using a custom command, but it se...
- 03:45 PM Smart Proxy Support #8917 (Resolved): cannot import modules/classes
- Foreman 1.7.1/uppet 3.7.3. Very similar, but not identical to #5856.
> ERF12-2749 [Prox...
- 10:38 AM Packaging Bug #7087 (Closed): hammer-cli installation from deb doesn't include hammer_cli_complete
Installation on Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS from deb http://deb.theforeman.org/ precise stable did not include the ham...
- 01:43 PM Smart Proxy Bug #6311: Deleting a host and re-creating it generates a DHCP error
- I just ran into this same issue. Pastebin "here":http://pastebin.com/JKWugqrd (removed other host info besides offen...
- 05:57 PM Foreman Bug #4590: Can't create new VMware virtual machine : missing required parameter uuid
- Dmytro Dondyk wrote:
> Getting the same error with 1.4.2 and vsphere 5.5
> is there a work around for this?
- 05:33 PM Foreman Bug #4590: Can't create new VMware virtual machine : missing required parameter uuid
- Confirming same error for 1.4.2 & vSphere 5.1 update 2....
Also available in: Atom