- Login: eshamow
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/06/2010
- Last connection: 05/25/2011
- 04:53 PM Foreman Bug #815: Redirect to login page when editing multiple hosts
- Meant to note -- this is running behind Passenger.
- 04:53 PM Foreman Bug #815 (Closed): Redirect to login page when editing multiple hosts
- In Foreman 0.2 final, when editing multiple hosts in the Hosts view, upon clicking submit the user is returned to the...
- 06:14 PM Foreman Bug #578 (Closed): Emailed error reports are empty
- This is as regards the report generated on Puppet errors, not the daily summary report rake job.
Discussed with Ohad...
- 07:03 PM Foreman Feature #371 (Ready For Testing): disable many hosts at once
- Applied in changeset commit:"58b012470815dd16f4baff28ff6b9ba0800f5ed7".
- 07:03 PM Foreman Feature #372 (Ready For Testing): add search option for disabled hosts
- Applied in changeset commit:"a87021c33b13bc8d030320d6fc8d6e1b911fccbc".
- 01:59 PM Foreman Revision a87021c3 (foreman): fixes #372 - add search option for disabled hosts
- 01:59 PM Foreman Revision 58b01247 (foreman): fixes #371 - disable many hosts at once
- 01:20 AM Foreman Bug #369 (Closed): Problem with e-mail reports after "downtime" patch applied
- We see the following after running a summary report:
[root@puppet-dev-01 foreman]# rake reports:summarize RAILS_ENV...
- 09:04 PM Foreman Revision 5aee7268 (foreman): fixes #364 - Enable "downtime" in Foreman
- * Added checkbox for enabling and disabling hosts from edit screen
* Enabling e-mail reports for hosts in downtime
Also available in: Atom