- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/17/2014
- Last connection: 08/13/2020
- Leapp (Manager, Developer, 05/25/2020)
- Katello (Developer, 04/23/2014)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Foreman (Developer, 02/29/2016)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 08/09/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 02/29/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 02/29/2016)
- SELinux (Developer, 02/29/2016)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 02/29/2016)
- foreman-tasks (Developer, 04/29/2014)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Developer, 11/19/2015)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 10:30 AM Foreman Remote Execution Revision 0ceba32d (foreman_plugin): Bump version to 4.0.0
- 10:15 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #30582 (Closed): host search filter does not work in job invocation page
- 09:12 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #30628 (Closed): Receptor-satellite isn't able to deal with jobs where all the hosts are unknown to satellite
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1867399
*Description of problem:*
When the host's list a...
- 10:01 AM Foreman Bug #30528 (Closed): Make rake console run as a dynflow client to allow access to features provided by dynflow
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman|3367d8d28b0af20446dfcee80856863a669e736f.
- 09:28 AM Foreman Revision 3367d8d2 (foreman): Fixes #30528 - Run rake console as dynflow client (#7871)
- * Fixes #30528 - Run rake console as dynflow client
Dynflow identifies separate runtime units (think processes) as w...
- 11:01 PM Ansible Bug #30545 (Closed): UI dialog for Capsule Upgrade Playbook job doesn't state whitelist_options is required
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_ansible|05ebdca929f623d9836d8cc9256182212df02712.
- 10:46 PM Ansible Revision 05ebdca9 (foreman_ansible): Fixes #30545 - Pass whitelist options only if provided by the user
- 12:12 PM Packaging Revision fbb493ea (foreman-packaging): Update foreman_ansible_core to 3.0.3
Also available in: Atom