- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/21/2014
- Last connection: 10/20/2015
- 01:49 PM Foreman Feature #12163: Add ability to expire facts based on fact name.
- Ohad Levy wrote:
> once new facts comes in, old facts (e.g. facts that dont exists in the new facts set) gets delete...
- 10:09 AM Foreman Feature #12163 (Closed): Add ability to expire facts based on fact name.
- Currently there isn't a way to expire old facts that are no longer being collected from the database. This feature ad...
- 10:15 AM Foreman Bug #10589 (Closed): N+1 Query when changing hostgroup from the "All Hosts" page
- I believe there is a N+1 query when modifying a single host or multiple hosts from the "All Hosts" page of the Forema...
- 06:03 PM Foreman Bug #10420: Using Run Puppet button fails on Foreman 1.8.0
- I mistyped on the title. It should say "Run Puppet button fails in Foreman 1.8.0"
- 06:00 PM Foreman Bug #10403: Smart Class Parameter Overrides using the FQDN fact as a match no longer applies the override
- We tried the fallback for "fqdn" that Ohad provided in [[http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/10307#note-3]]. It unf...
- 05:56 PM Foreman Bug #10420 (Closed): Using Run Puppet button fails on Foreman 1.8.0
- Clicking the Run Puppet button on a single host returns: ERF12-4252 [ProxyAPI::ProxyException]: Unable to execute Pup...
- 06:33 PM Foreman Bug #10403 (Closed): Smart Class Parameter Overrides using the FQDN fact as a match no longer applies the override
- In Foreman 1.8.0 when overriding a smart class parameter using FQDN as a matcher, the override is not applied, and th...
- 03:31 PM Foreman Bug #5554: Smart Class Parameter override matches throw error when matching on multiple matchers
- The Foreman Manual for release 1.4 under the section "Example 2 - Change for a group of hosts (via custom fact) with ...
- 02:31 PM Foreman Bug #5554 (Closed): Smart Class Parameter override matches throw error when matching on multiple matchers
- Matching on multiple values will fail when fqdn or hostgroup is listed first. For example: matching on hostgroup=Serv...
Also available in: Atom