- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/27/2014
- Last connection: 01/24/2017
- 05:06 PM Installer Revision 11e4c488 (puppet-puppet): Fix "No supported formats are acceptable (Accept: s, pson)" while bucketing from Puppet Agent v3
- See https://bugs.debian.org/869183
- 04:45 AM Installer Revision d2cf1fec (puppet-puppet): Handle $::processorcount as string
- 04:20 PM Installer Revision 7b24a604 (puppet-puppet): Add Puppet 3 client compatibility under rack
- Add a Rack middleware re-implementing the v1 and v2 API calls, as
per. This should restore compatibility with Pupp...
- 04:40 AM Installer Revision e8303464 (puppet-foreman_proxy): Add missing grub.cfg
- 12:05 PM Foreman Revision 3af63d75 (community-templates): Add Preseed default PXEGrub2
- See http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/16654
- 12:00 PM Installer Revision 0b9fe03c (puppet-foreman_proxy): Fix PXEGrub2 with vanilia GRUB2 (#324)
- 05:06 AM Foreman Bug #18211: Automaticaly associate OS with provisioning templates on OS created from facts
The current behavior fails miserably, as PXE download linux kernel from Debian 8.6 via tftp, then kernel mod...
- 05:02 AM Foreman Bug #18211 (New): Automaticaly associate OS with provisioning templates on OS created from facts
- Every so often, Debian push a point-release (last one was 8.7, 2017-01-14).
Then, I need to re-do this:
- 07:11 AM Foreman Bug #16654: Error while building host using `PXEGrub2 global default` provisioning template
- I've proposed https://github.com/theforeman/community-templates/pull/346, however it doesn't work as GRUB2 in Debian ...
- 06:20 AM Foreman Bug #16654: Error while building host using `PXEGrub2 global default` provisioning template
- But there is no "Preseed default PXEGrub2". How to build one?
Related to #17297.
Also available in: Atom