- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/04/2014
- Last connection: 12/12/2018
- 07:09 AM Foreman Bug #25668 (Duplicate): HTML Not Properly Rendered
- HTML is not correctly being rendered in at least one view:
- 04:33 PM Ansible Feature #25454: Add ability to disable facts gathering
- Ondřej Pražák wrote:
> *Description of problem:*
> Currently, there is no facility to disable 'facts gathering', wh...
- 01:49 AM Installer Bug #19713: Upgrade of Foreman cannot handle renamed smart-proxies
- Just came around this error. The suggested fix by the user resolved the issue.
EDIT: Sorry the version automatical...
- 01:32 AM Ansible Bug #25274 (Resolved): Working dir in ansible.yml is not used
- This is also customizable in installer
It appears that settings in _/etc/foreman-proxy/settings.d/ansible.yml_ are...
- 12:02 PM Xen Bug #6111 (Closed): Listing computer resources via hammer generates and error re: rabl template
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman-xen|ea6fe4152144de52c9d7d2235ba292cd156a300e.
- 03:22 PM Xen Feature #6785: 64 Bit Support
- This can be closed. I tested on a fresh install and this worked fine.
- 04:45 AM Xen Feature #6785: 64 Bit Support
- Sure, spinning up a test VM right now.
- 09:45 PM Foreman Bug #7331: Unassigned OS Template Defaults Generate an Exception Upon Deletion Preventing You from Deleting Them
- The steps to reproduce can be found in the video above.
Table dump is attached.
Please let me know if you need an...
- 05:18 PM Xen Bug #6789: Most compute resource settings do not save upon submit
- This can be closed. This seems to be resolved either through the latest updates (I'm on the latest of everything) or...
- 04:39 AM Xen Bug #6111: Listing computer resources via hammer generates and error re: rabl template
- Okay, I've submitted the following PR for this: https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-xen/pull/6
Also available in: Atom