- Email: ibravo@Hotmail.com
- Registered on: 05/24/2014
- Last connection: 03/11/2017
- 05:54 PM Installer Bug #18871 (Closed): Redeploying Foreman doesn't change admin password
- When deploying foreman using foreman-installer and NOT defining an admin password, foreman gets deployed and a messag...
- 01:27 PM Foreman Bug #9939: foreman-installer-staypuft package conflicting with foreman-installer
- Staypuft version 0.4.7 confirmed to be working with Foreman version 1.7.5
- 05:09 PM Katello Feature #10245 (Rejected): Check Katello server Space
- One morning I found out that my Katello server was not running. Looking at the logs, the message was that it couldn't...
- 02:47 PM Foreman Bug #9900 (Duplicate): ERROR: update or delete on table "hosts" violates foreign key constraint "tokens_host_id_fk" on table "tokens" DETAIL: Key (id)=(6) is still referenced from table "tokens"
- This happened on a fresh install of 1.7
I was modifying the partition tables (trying different alternatives) and t...
- 08:56 AM Discovery Bug #8422: IP get set to 127.0.0.1
- After applying the patch, all the hosts managed with puppet are now showing the correct IP for the first interface.
- 08:01 AM Discovery Bug #8422: IP get set to 127.0.0.1
- And here you have all the facts:...
- 08:00 AM Discovery Bug #8422: IP get set to 127.0.0.1
- 02:30 PM Discovery Bug #8422: IP get set to 127.0.0.1
- I created a new host with an IP of 192.168.6.170
After everything was settled and applied, the new IP of the host i...
- 09:45 AM Discovery Bug #8422: IP get set to 127.0.0.1
I've updated the ignore_puppet_facts_for_provisioning, and that should take care of the future nodes. Is th...
- 08:53 AM Discovery Bug #8422: IP get set to 127.0.0.1
- I have confirmed the same issue for two types of instalations:
- 1.6 to 1.7 Upgrade
- 1.7 Install from scratch
Also available in: Atom