- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/30/2014
- Last connection: 07/21/2018
- Website (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 11/22/2016)
- OpenSCAP (Manager, 12/26/2016)
- Foreman (Developer, Security team, 08/05/2014)
- Installer (Developer, Security team, 08/05/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, Security team, 08/05/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, Security team, 08/05/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, Security team, 08/05/2014)
- 09:01 AM Foreman Refactor #24783 (Closed): Refactor UI to use hosts counter service better
- Applied in changeset commit:f2dde6f7c9d382b1251a44b61d5890e05f2b9058.
- 08:05 AM Foreman Revision f2dde6f7: Fixes #24783 - Refactor hosts count
- This takes advantage of the new HostCounter service to simplify and
unify host counts throughout the application. A c...
- 01:10 PM Foreman Bug #24807: toast notification sends strings through as HTML
- Foreman core helpers already escape messages before passing them on to the notifications, and therefor this isn't a s...
- 01:01 PM Foreman Refactor #24831 (Closed): Remove Rails 5.1 workaround for #24712 when upgrading to rails 5.2
- Applied in changeset commit:99047a77158b075e74d2f6cda50e94b0845d231e.
- 12:59 PM Foreman Revision 99047a77: Fixes #24831 - Remove Rails 5.1 workaround for slow api call
- 09:02 AM Foreman Refactor #24831 (Closed): Remove Rails 5.1 workaround for #24712 when upgrading to rails 5.2
- 02:08 PM Foreman Bug #24807: toast notification sends strings through as HTML
- This was introduced in https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/commit/68cd4bba826df1e155445bf10a7fc2cb186c9d82 which is...
- 01:26 PM Foreman Bug #24811 (Duplicate): Cannot load Datacenter in Compute Ressource
- This appears to be a duplicate of #24526, thanks for reporting.
- 11:42 AM Foreman Bug #24704 (Closed): Update Foreman to use fog-vsphere 2.3.0
- This was merged into 1.18-stable so won't be picked up by automation.
- 11:29 AM Foreman Refactor #24824 (Ready For Testing): Allow notifications when login is disabled
Also available in: Atom