- Registered on: 08/08/2014
- Last connection: 10/19/2020
- Templates (Manager, 08/20/2018)
- Leapp (Manager, Developer, 05/25/2020)
- Hammer CLI (Developer, 01/15/2020)
- grapple (Manager, 09/15/2020)
- Foreman (Developer, 05/01/2015)
- Installer (Developer, 05/01/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 05/01/2015)
- SELinux (Developer, 05/01/2015)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 05/01/2015)
- PIpeline (Manager, 11/23/2015)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 07/26/2016)
- OpenSCAP (Manager, Developer, 09/26/2016)
- 03:34 PM Foreman Feature #31383 (Ready For Testing): Add report template for host CVEs detected during OVAL scan
- It would be nice to have a report template that would generate a list of CVEs that are currently associated with each...
- 11:52 AM OpenSCAP Feature #31380 (Ready For Testing): Add host status based on uploaded OVAL data
- When Arf report is uploaded to Foreman, we refresh the compliance status of a host to reflect the results from the la...
- 07:33 AM OpenSCAP Feature #31042 (Assigned): It should be possible to receive and store parsed OVAL reports
- 11:43 AM OpenSCAP Feature #31039 (Assigned): smart_proxy_openscap should distribute OVAL files to client
- 12:25 PM OpenSCAP Feature #31040 (Assigned): smart_proxy_openscap should process OVAL report
- 12:25 PM OpenSCAP Feature #31038 (Assigned): Scap client should support 'oscap eval oval'
- 10:58 AM Ansible Bug #31302 (Closed): Unable to import Ansible variables variables
- It is not possible to import Ansible variables - the UI shows a Toast with a number of variables created, but no vari...
- 10:16 AM OpenSCAP Feature #31033 (Assigned): Add model and API for OVAL content
- 06:40 AM Foreman Bug #31245: Host registration UI fails with "wrong number of arguments (given 2, expected 1)"
- This should be fixed in foreman_openscap-4.0.4
- 06:39 AM Foreman Bug #31245 (Duplicate): Host registration UI fails with "wrong number of arguments (given 2, expected 1)"
Also available in: Atom