- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/15/2014
- Last connection: 08/15/2014
- 02:08 AM SELinux Bug #16856: SELinux is preventing access to websockify console from Foreman
- > If you installed via katello-installer (or foreman-installer --scenario katello), katello-selinux should have been ...
- 04:28 AM SELinux Bug #16856 (Rejected): SELinux is preventing access to websockify console from Foreman
- When running standalone Foreman, Foreman console connections to VMs do not work. From audit.log...
- 04:02 AM Foreman Bug #10683 (Closed): Permission to view oVirt compute resource VMs is incorrect
- Applied in changeset commit:5daf26adf7b3ff68ab6c8c1ccc2c9f057e348203.
- 03:05 AM Foreman Revision 5daf26ad (foreman): Fixes #10683 - Permission to view individual compute resource VMs is incorrect
- 08:19 AM Foreman Bug #10298: Unable to delete host: Unable to find IP address for ... can't modify frozen Hash
- I'm experiencing the same problem. Our Foreman host has mmultiple IP addresses (A records) and we use DNS sortlist. F...
- 12:50 PM Foreman Bug #9932 (Closed): Setting 'Preallocate disk' flag for oVirt compute profile does not stick
- Setting 'Preallocate disk' flag for compute profile (compute resource provider is oVirt) does not stick.
- 03:32 AM Foreman Bug #7764: only generation of JSON objects or arrays allowed
- Spencer Owen wrote:
> I was able to work around the issue by completly deleting the 'servers' paramter from the fore...
Also available in: Atom