- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/12/2014
- Last connection: 05/22/2017
- 05:30 AM Smart Proxy Bug #19599: DHCP reservation deletion returns "null" string
- I gave it another try.
1) create host for pxeboot provisioning: renee-fawver.localdomain
2) DHCP entry was create...
- 10:15 AM Hammer CLI Bug #13559: Exception not printed with `%': malformed format string - T (ArgumentError) error
- Sorry, i cant reproduce this error any more. Switched to Centos 7.3 and foreman v1.15.0
- 09:54 AM Smart Proxy Bug #19599 (Closed): DHCP reservation deletion returns "null" string
- Steps to reproduce:
1) get all hosts list in foreman web gui
2) click on small arrow next to the edit button of a l...
- 07:30 AM Foreman Bug #18387 (New): Host creation via hammer and compute profile on libvirt results on 0 NIC interfaces on the same bridge
- Creating a host for a compute resource with an attached compute profile assigned by a hostgroup via command line tool...
- 10:03 AM Installer Bug #17117: Document valid values for puppetrun_provider
- The execution of the forman-installer with parameter --foreman-proxy-puppetrun-provider=ssh works fine and without er...
- 03:04 AM Installer Bug #17117 (Duplicate): Document valid values for puppetrun_provider
- The Puppet SSH
provider name given in the puppet.yml file after installation of FM 1.13.0 is incorrect, it should b...
- 05:47 AM Smart Proxy Bug #15323: puppet.yml.example gives incorrect puppet_proxy_puppetssh provider name
- I have exact the same issue in foreman 1.13.0:
$ grep ssh /etc/foreman-proxy/settings.d/puppet.yml
- 03:18 AM Foreman Bug #17012: Error creating OpenStack hosts causes scheduler_filter partial name is not valid identifier error
- I uploaded the log files from foreman running in debug mode. it seems u are right, the mentioned error occurred when ...
- 08:42 AM Foreman Bug #17012 (Closed): Error creating OpenStack hosts causes scheduler_filter partial name is not valid identifier error
- Provisioning a new host via WebGUI into an OpenStack envirunment results in the following error:
Oops, we're sorry...
- 08:27 AM Hammer CLI Feature #8022: Hammer cli should support setting a ssh paswort for new compute resource images (libvirt)
- But it seems that at least version of foreman-cli noarch 1.13.0-1.el7 does already support this:
Also available in: Atom