- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/02/2014
- Last connection: 04/18/2019
- 09:01 AM Foreman Bug #26572 (Closed): MTU minimum not validated
- Applied in changeset commit:c228fdd68bf1d33c25c2c1d2e47e0b261b2fc9f4.
- 08:45 AM Foreman Revision c228fdd6: Fixes #26572 - Validate MTU minimum
- 08:06 PM Foreman Bug #26572 (Closed): MTU minimum not validated
- It is possible to set the MTU to a value lower than the permitted minimums for ethernet.
- 06:34 PM Katello Feature #25133 (Rejected): Activation Key on "Operating System" host tab?
- Would it make more sense to have the Activation Key on the Operating System tab rather than in its own?
I feel lik...
- 08:01 AM Foreman Feature #24969 (Closed): Further sort smart class parameter overrides by value
- Applied in changeset commit:526e302fc69d8d1db706aa3dcf67766161aaf0d4.
- 07:27 AM Foreman Revision 526e302f: Fixes #24969 - Further sort parameter overrides by value
- 07:30 PM Foreman Feature #24969 (Closed): Further sort smart class parameter overrides by value
- When visually searching a large number of parameter overrides, it can be
confusing when the elements are not listed...
- 08:05 PM Foreman Feature #24949 (New): [RFE] Audit trail link for class parameter changes
- > Business need:
When altering a class parameter, it would be helpful to review previous actions done to that parame...
- 04:09 PM Foreman Maintain Feature #24264 (New): Add command to optimize mongodb
- Repairing MongoDB data files can result in disk savings and performance improvements.
Currently admins can run:
- 03:01 AM Packaging Feature #21899 (Closed): Allow split of pulp_data.tar for simplifying backups
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman-packaging|df624420060d0c102392be1f405d16b1ba6eecf9.
Also available in: Atom