- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/02/2014
- Last connection: 06/13/2019
- 01:01 PM Foreman Maintain Feature #27051 (Closed): [RFE] add include-db-dumps to snapshot backup
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_maintain|a018d10514666977a7f98388721f887fd73662a0.
- 12:45 PM Foreman Maintain Revision a018d105 (foreman_maintain): Fixes #27051 - add --include-db-dumps for snapshot backups
- 06:55 PM Foreman Maintain Feature #27051 (Closed): [RFE] add include-db-dumps to snapshot backup
- For additional troubleshooting/debugging it would be helpful to permit users to perform logical backups of their data...
- 09:01 AM Foreman Bug #26572 (Closed): MTU minimum not validated
- Applied in changeset commit:c228fdd68bf1d33c25c2c1d2e47e0b261b2fc9f4.
- 08:45 AM Foreman Revision c228fdd6: Fixes #26572 - Validate MTU minimum
- 08:06 PM Foreman Bug #26572 (Closed): MTU minimum not validated
- It is possible to set the MTU to a value lower than the permitted minimums for ethernet.
- 06:34 PM Katello Feature #25133 (Rejected): Activation Key on "Operating System" host tab?
- Would it make more sense to have the Activation Key on the Operating System tab rather than in its own?
I feel lik...
- 08:01 AM Foreman Feature #24969 (Closed): Further sort smart class parameter overrides by value
- Applied in changeset commit:526e302fc69d8d1db706aa3dcf67766161aaf0d4.
- 07:27 AM Foreman Revision 526e302f: Fixes #24969 - Further sort parameter overrides by value
- 07:30 PM Foreman Feature #24969 (Closed): Further sort smart class parameter overrides by value
- When visually searching a large number of parameter overrides, it can be
confusing when the elements are not listed...
Also available in: Atom