- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/15/2014
- Last connection: 02/24/2021
- Hammer CLI (Developer, 12/10/2019)
- Katello (Developer, 05/20/2015)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Foreman (Developer, 02/17/2016)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 02/17/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 02/17/2016)
- SELinux (Developer, 02/17/2016)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 02/17/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 05:14 PM AzureRM Revision 8cef5093 (foreman_azure_rm): Bump version to 2.0.0
- 10:34 PM Katello Bug #31814 (Closed): Host package actions raising an ISE sporadically
- Tried 2 content hosts, both CentOS7/8 and tried installing/updating/removing packages as well as an errata install an...
- 07:25 PM AzureRM Revision 71984d86 (foreman_azure_rm): Merge pull request #100 from chris1984/update-readme
- Refs #31188 - Remove Gov Cloud from planned features
- 06:54 PM Katello Bug #31958 (Ready For Testing): katello shouldn't require ruby < 2.7
- 06:52 PM Katello Bug #32001 (Need more information): Publish of content view is aborted with Error "Validation failed: Relative path is too long (maximum is 255 characters)"
- Hi Nadja,
Which version of Katello are you seeing this in?
- 06:45 PM Katello Bug #31998 (Rejected): syncing deb-repos in pulp 3 fails with "The path for file... overlaps"
- Hi Harald,
This looks to be related to Pulp and how they handle the repo creation. Can you open an issue over ther...
- 06:43 PM Katello Bug #31558 (Rejected): Could not synchronize some repositories with error: Package matching query does not exist.
- Hi Piotr,
It looks like the Pulp issue is still open and pending a fix:
- 06:41 PM Katello Bug #31988 (Duplicate): Could not synchronize some repositories with error: Package matching query does not exist.
- Dupe of 31558, lets continue working the issue in that ticket.
- 06:38 PM Katello Bug #31987 (Rejected): When I sync deb repositories I get the error: The path for file 'dists/buster' overlaps: dists/buster/non-free/binary-amd64/Packages.gz, dists/buster/non-free/binary-amd64/Packages.xz, dists/buster/non-free/binary-amd64/Release
- Hi Piotr,
This looks to be related to Pulp and how they handle the repo creation. Can you open an issue over there...
- 09:50 PM Katello Bug #32000 (Ready For Testing): Remove unused import/export end points for 6.10
- For 6.10:
These are deleted:
Also available in: Atom