- Login: dcaplan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/27/2014
- Last connection: 03/05/2015
- 09:32 AM Katello Wiki edit: Wiki (#24)
- 11:10 AM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #8159 (New): As a system I want the application of remote commands to retry on failure on a per system basis
- Ideally the aggressiveness of the retry algorithm should be tunable as meta-data that accompanies a given remote exec...
- 10:44 AM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #8158 (Resolved): As a user I would like to monitor the operational status of an invocation of remote commands
- As the commands are in flight (both single and bulk) the operator will need to monitor the progress by host. I am ima...
- 10:40 AM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #8157 (Need more information): As a user I would like to ability to rollback the changes invoked by the execution of a remote command manifest (within reason)
- After the invocation of either single or bulk remote execution action, the operator should have the ability to roll b...
- 10:31 AM Foreman Feature #8156 (New): As a user I would like the ability to archive/version a remote command manifest as content
- The scripts or remote management execution template (whatever form its takes) needs to be added to Content Views and ...
- 10:26 AM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #8155 (Resolved): As a user I would like to clone/copy an existing remote command manifest, modify the copy and apply it to one or more systems
- Self Expanatory
- 05:11 PM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #8143 (Resolved): As a user I would like to be able to edit the remote command manifest and re-apply it to one or more systems
- This is basically the Update of CRUD functionality
- 04:28 PM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #8142 (Rejected): As a user I would like remote command scripts to leverage smart variables
- Foreman provides a general purpose smart variable facility to inform kickstarts, snippets, and puppet modules. This u...
- 12:47 PM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #8122 (Resolved): As a user I would like to create a script or manifest of remote commands and apply it to one or more systems
- These scripts can be edited elsewhere and cut and pasted into an editor in Foreman. Or they can be coded directly in ...
- 12:37 PM Foreman Remote Execution Tracker #8121 (Duplicate): Remote Execution Tracker
- This tracker provides user stories that cover all things related to Remote Execution. This feature allows operators t...
Also available in: Atom