- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/05/2014
- Last connection: 02/13/2015
- 10:03 AM Foreman Bug #11352 (Rejected): Foreman 1.7.5 CVE-2015-3155 - The _session_id cookie is issued without the Secure flag
- The 1.7.5 branch has the same security issue as this: http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/10275
- 09:04 AM Foreman Bug #11246 (New): Foreman does not default to flavor disk size when creating a VM in Openstack
- After trying to start a VM in openstack I get this error: Volume size '0' must be an integer and greater than 0. Eve...
- 08:58 AM Foreman Bug #11245 (New): Network interface defaults to managed when creating a VM
- I have a domain and subnet that gets static assigned IP addresses from openstack. When I create a VM in a host group ...
- 11:51 AM Foreman Support #9387: How to override smart parameters in JSON call
- When I use postman to create a host with postman or with curl, the command it tied up until the host is built. From w...
- 11:31 AM Foreman Support #9387: How to override smart parameters in JSON call
- My concern about that is the first call is going to install your puppet module with the default values that you provi...
- 11:13 AM Foreman Support #9387: How to override smart parameters in JSON call
- I know we talked briefly the other day. How would to use the API to create a host with a puppet class added to it and...
- 10:38 AM Foreman Support #9387: How to override smart parameters in JSON call
- What does this do in the API call: host[host_parameters_attributes]
Is that where I would pass in host parameters ...
- 09:31 PM Foreman Support #9387 (Resolved): How to override smart parameters in JSON call
- I am trying to figure out how to override a parameter in a puppet class during the create host API call. I can not se...
- 09:09 AM Foreman Bug #8769: Unable to build new VM in openstack with API
- I upgraded to foreman 1.7.2 and now when you pass "nics":[""] into the JSON request you do not get the error. I would...
- 10:40 AM Foreman Bug #9281 (Duplicate): Compute profile doesn't use selected security group in openstack
- I created some new security groups in openstack, one starts with a A so it is first in the list. All compute profiles...
Also available in: Atom