- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/02/2014
- Last connection: 03/22/2020
- 12:03 PM Installer Revision d34e9e71 (installer): Rename inventory_upload to rh_cloud
- 11:51 AM Installer Revision d33e10c2 (puppet-foreman): Rename inventory_upload to rh_cloud
- 03:25 PM Katello Bug #29389 (Closed): Migration fails on 20200129172534_add_epoch_version_release_arch_to_katello_installed_packages.rb
- Migration fails with the following call stack:...
- 02:40 PM Packaging Revision 1d633c77 (foreman-packaging): Add rubygem-foreman_rh_cloud package
- 10:44 AM Packaging Revision d7d9266b (foreman-packaging): Add ability to choose a version of the gem to the add_gem script
- 01:58 PM Foreman Feature #29135 (Ready For Testing): Add external links controller
- Add a controller that will be responsible to handle all external links in the code.
This will enable plugins to over...
- 11:51 AM Installer Bug #28732: --disable-system-checks installer option not available in upstream-nightly
- The bug does not seem to be fixed by this patch.
- 07:39 AM AzureRM Revision 79906107 (foreman_azure_rm): Move travis to ruby 2.5 to avoid dependency error
- 10:06 AM Foreman Bug #28468 (Closed): Misspelling on login page
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1777027
*Description of problem:*
Spoke to Rox and there...
- 01:15 PM AzureRM Feature #28452: Need to define subnet same as defined on azure
- Possible solution: create an import procedure to get subnets from azure into foreman automatically.
Also available in: Atom