- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/09/2014
- Last connection: 04/29/2015
- 07:48 AM Foreman Bug #10329: report::expire still running very slowly (at least on PostgreSQL)
- Just wanted to add the link to the "blog post":http://www.quora.com/Delete-from-table1-where-column1-not-in-select-di...
- 02:16 AM Foreman Bug #8565: report::expire is running very slowly
- Yes, it is that query. Found out by running...
- 02:15 AM Foreman Bug #10329 (New): report::expire still running very slowly (at least on PostgreSQL)
- This is a followup to #8565. With many long reports in the database (large messages and logs tables), expiring report...
- 09:17 AM Foreman Bug #8565: report::expire is running very slowly
- Running 1.7.4, expiring reports still is quite slow (PostgreSQL 9.3.x). Runs longer than a day, so that we run into s...
- 08:40 AM Foreman Bug #7548: Cannot use UTF8 characters as a user's login, firstname or lastname
- Patch works for me.
- 08:39 AM Foreman Bug #8624: On-the-fly user creation not working if user's name contains umlauts.
- Ah, sorry. Didn't see that.
Yes, the patch suggested in Bug #7548 works for me.
- 08:26 AM Foreman Bug #8624 (Duplicate): On-the-fly user creation not working if user's name contains umlauts.
- One of my users can't login to the foreman web interface with LDAP (AD) authentication and on-the-fyl user creation e...
- 02:50 AM Foreman Bug #8618 (Closed): Wrong german translation for "Filter"
the search filter text field (for example on the "Hosts" page) shows the word "Filter" in the english version,...
Also available in: Atom