- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/18/2014
- Last connection: 05/09/2019
- 03:58 PM Foreman Bug #26629: cannot view host facts or puppet classes tab unless admin
- Moved back to Normal now that I have a work around.
We use a Customized Viewer role. Its a duplicate of the Vi...
- 03:09 PM Foreman Bug #26629: cannot view host facts or puppet classes tab unless admin
- Still no resolution. Currently a pretty major security issue.
- 04:47 PM Foreman Bug #26629 (New): cannot view host facts or puppet classes tab unless admin
- Having an issue with Foreman 1.21. It would appear that no users, unless they are marked as admin, can view host fac...
- 01:44 PM Foreman Bug #26592 (Resolved): Unable to set DHCP entry - TypeError: can't dup NilClass
- I was able to resolve this by uninstalling the proxies. Uninstalling Ruby 2.3. Installing Ruby 2.4 and reinstalling...
- 01:30 PM Foreman Bug #26592: Unable to set DHCP entry - TypeError: can't dup NilClass
- Production log...
- 12:14 PM Foreman Bug #26592 (Resolved): Unable to set DHCP entry - TypeError: can't dup NilClass
- We just upgrade from Foreman/Proxies 1.19 to 1.21 and we can not create any DHCP entries now.
Any help would be appr...
- 05:16 PM Foreman Feature #23555: Support nested hypervisor vm option in VMware
- bump. still need this. docker, kubernetes, multiple other virtualization systems require this.
- 02:47 PM Foreman Bug #25936 (Closed): Compute Resource filter does not correctly allow Refresh Cache
- I am trying to set up new filters and found one I believe doesnt work. It appears according to:
- 12:33 PM Foreman Feature #25229 (New): Foreman-Proxy for MSFT DHCP does not contain POST debug data
- Had some issues with DHCP lately so as I was digging through log files, I found out that the foreman-proxy logs for M...
- 01:55 PM Discovery Bug #22495: Discovered hosts do not use default password - causes template render failures
- Ah ok. Sorry, I thought based on the comment below that it was in the works to be resolved at some point. ...
Also available in: Atom