- 08:05 AM Foreman Feature #27086 (Ready For Testing): Update hardcoded max values for CPUs and memory for ovirt CR
- @max_cpu_count@, @max_socket_count@ and @max_memory@ are hardcoded in the ovirt compute resources on the foreman side...
- 08:08 AM Foreman Bug #26898 (New): Inheritance don't work for smart class parameters matcher on nested location
- We use matchers on location for some puppet smart class paremeters. We use nested location like:
- 06:43 AM Katello Feature #26829: Generate yum repo metadata in sqlite format
- After some testing, it seems that it break EL6 with the following error:...
- 09:03 AM Katello Feature #26829 (New): Generate yum repo metadata in sqlite format
- By default, pulp and katello don't generate yum repo metadata in sqlite format, but we can configure pulp to generate...
- 10:36 AM Katello Feature #22345: Share product and contents across organizations
- We want to use multiple organizations to match different scopes / services in our org. As a lot of products/repos are...
- 03:47 PM Foreman Feature #25975 (Closed): Add ability to read compute_attributes via foreman API
- At the moment, the foreman API for compute_attributes is write only (only create/update operations are available). To...
- 12:03 PM Foreman Feature #25802 (Closed): Add disk usage info on storage domain select for oVirt
- It should be nice if we can see disk usage / free space on storage domains select when we provision a new VM.
- 03:03 PM Foreman Feature #23269 (Closed): Add automatic network selection of ovirt network based on subnet vlanid in foreman webui
- Today, in foreman webui, VMWare compute resources auto select compute resource network based on VLAN ID field in the ...
- 02:48 PM Foreman Feature #21762 (Closed): Expose underlying disk options for oVirt provider
- fog-ovirt/rbovirt/oVirt API 3.x supports some other options on disk creation like disk interface (virtio/virtio_scsi/...
- 12:46 PM Foreman Feature #21694: Add MTU support for subnets
- Patches for foreman and templates are ready, I just wanted some feedback on this before pushing.
Also available in: Atom