- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/12/2015
- Last connection: 02/25/2016
- 12:47 PM Foreman Feature #3511: As a security person, I would like Foreman to run in FIPS mode
- Just wanted to make a note that a lot of the issue here may be that ActiveRecord does not support FIPS mode due to th...
- 03:29 PM Installer Bug #8916: The Foreman installer should not destroy /etc/httpd/conf*
- Hi all,
Any update here? It would be really nice not to have my apache config get destroyed at random with no warn...
- 01:16 PM Packaging Bug #8940: The Ruby 193 mod_passenger package should stay inside the SCL namespace
- It came from yum.theforman.org
- 05:08 PM Packaging Bug #8940 (Rejected): The Ruby 193 mod_passenger package should stay inside the SCL namespace
- The Ruby 193 mod_passenger RPM writes the mod_passenger.so file to /usr/lib64/httpd/modules/mod_passenger.so.
- 03:27 PM Installer Bug #8916 (Rejected): The Foreman installer should not destroy /etc/httpd/conf*
- The foreman-installer script eliminates all httpd configuration data from /etc/httpd/conf*.
Mode: Configure forema...
- 03:23 PM Installer Bug #8915 (Duplicate): The foreman-installer script exits without useful information when trusted_node_data = true
- We are looking to integrate The Foreman into a pre-existing system and are having difficulties.
First, the foreman...
Also available in: Atom