- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/06/2015
- Last connection: 05/24/2018
- 08:00 PM Foreman Bug #21552: Host parameters added/updated via API do not make it to userscript on provisioning to EC2
- Also seeing this in 1.16.1 in the web UI.
Provision ec2 host with hostgroup, host parameter override kt_activation...
- 09:29 PM Foreman Bug #22546 (Closed): CVE-2018-1097: curl api to change power state on ovirt compute_resource exposes credentials
- Looks like the same issue as https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1211613 so perhaps this is a regression.
- 07:19 PM Foreman Bug #17292: HOST[OTP] is not correctly rendered in user-data
- Also seeing this issue in 1.15.6 with ec2 resource.
- 06:29 PM Foreman Bug #21383 (Duplicate): Rhv 184.108.40.206 provisioning from image/template doesn't apply proper CPU count
- Create new host with hostgroup (compute profile set).
Compute profile for set to: 2 cpu,4gb ram.
- 03:11 PM Foreman Bug #10330: Compute Resourse Bug (oVirt 220.127.116.11-1.el6 + Foreman 1.8.0)
- I have the same issue with Ovirt 3.5 & Foreman 1.8.2.
If I've defined an image under compute resource then it will...
- 12:39 AM Foreman Bug #11079: ovirt 3.5 compute profile edit error: undefined method `text' for nil:NilClass
- Dominic Cleal wrote:
> The dropdown that the error's on is the template list from oVirt, perhaps one has a blank nam...
- 09:44 PM Foreman Bug #11079: ovirt 3.5 compute profile edit error: undefined method `text' for nil:NilClass
- Also errors when editing a VM listed in foreman hosts after I clicked "Associate VMs" in the ovirt compute resource p...
- 09:26 PM Foreman Bug #11079 (Closed): ovirt 3.5 compute profile edit error: undefined method `text' for nil:NilClass
- Foreman version 1.8.2
Attempting to create a new resource profile on a new ovirt compute resource errors out:
- 03:38 PM Foreman Bug #9348: Floating IP "leak"
- Noticing the same issue.
I'm consuming openstack resources available from a university, and they have quotas in pl...
- 01:26 PM Foreman Feature #9263 (Resolved): foreman-installer support for suburi
- I'd like to see an option in foreman-installer which configures a suburi for the foreman interface.
Currently it i...
Also available in: Atom