- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/09/2015
- Last connection: 09/25/2015
- 03:20 AM Foreman Bug #11962: Override of Host-Parameter is saved malformed
- Dominic Cleal wrote:
> Thanks for the report. This is another side effect of issue #11375, which I'm fixing at the ...
- 03:10 AM Foreman Bug #11962 (Duplicate): Override of Host-Parameter is saved malformed
- When I edit a host with an existing parameter override and save it, I get:
- 12:00 PM Foreman Feature #9295 (New): "Update Override Value" - Fields for old and new value are to small if hash (yaml) is used
- In audit log, the new/old value fields are too small to see the differences when a hash has changed.
Also available in: Atom