- 07:38 AM Foreman Bug #15993: Salt reports importing failing
- it seems that the issue I have with few hosts in reports and that gone by applying this change https://github.com/the...
- 04:17 AM Foreman Bug #15993 (Duplicate): Salt reports importing failing
I have saltmaster and salt + foreman integration plugins, I run highstate every hour from the saltmaster serve...
- 06:48 AM Foreman Bug #15491 (Duplicate): Deleting a powered on virtual machine hosted on oVirt doesn't work
Since oVirt 3.6.X released, foreman can't delete the VM while it's powered on, to replicate:
- Have a ma...
- 10:00 AM Salt Bug #13152 (New): salt key doesn't get deleted when the machine is getting rebuild
I was trying to rebuild a machine and the new salt key got rejected with the following error in foreman:
- 05:50 AM Foreman Feature #10979 (New): hide root_pw hash from ENC "Salt"
When viewing the machine salt ENC, the root_pw hash is visible, can't we hide it from the view ?
- 04:52 AM Foreman Bug #10978 (Closed): "No networks found." while creating oVirt Compute Profiles
- The compute profiles that are assigned to oVirt compute resources are no longer able to view the oVirt network config...
- 07:46 AM Salt Bug #9604 (New): Salt-minion complains about PyYAML with CentOS 6.6
- While using the default kickstart / finish scripts from foreman 1.7.2 to install CentOS 6.6 machine, the installer st...
- 06:42 AM Website Revision 0aa85041 (theforemanorg): Update 220.127.116.11_isc_dhcp.md
- Removing bind97 version, using bind instead
- 06:08 AM Website Revision 498ce19d (theforemanorg): Update 2.1_quickstart_installation.md
- Fixed EPEL new repo to release 7.5 instead of 7.2
Also available in: Atom