- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/30/2015
- Last connection: 01/20/2017
- 04:39 AM Katello Bug #18172 (New): Continually prompted with "You must select a content view in order to save your environment."
- On Katello 3.1.0-5 or 3.2.2-1 (CentOS 6):
1. Content -> Activation Keys.
2. Select a key.
3. Select any tab (i.e...
- 05:44 AM Katello Bug #13374: Generate Meta and Sync tasks do not complete successfully - they return 404 resource not found
- I currently have roughly one a day, sometimes two, but not for the same repos. From the errors tab:
- 05:26 AM Katello Bug #13374: Generate Meta and Sync tasks do not complete successfully - they return 404 resource not found
- I need to omit local environment details, like IP/hostnames. The debug tool casts its net a little too wide; can I h...
- 07:21 AM Katello Bug #13846 (Resolved): 'ConnectionClosed' object has no attribute 'url'
- You need to restart goferd on the client if you want to install/uninstall more than once from Foreman.
- 04:49 AM Katello Bug #13374 (Closed): Generate Meta and Sync tasks do not complete successfully - they return 404 resource not found
- See attached screen shot.
- 04:43 AM Katello Bug #13373 (Resolved): Katello::Errors::PulpError: PLP0000: cancel_publish_repo() takes exactly 3 arguments (1 given)
- When cancelling tasks 'Generate Capsule Metadata' (as there are three of these paused and in an error state):
- 10:49 AM Katello Bug #13359 (Duplicate): Removed repo packages are not replaced with a sync
- Within a Product -> Repo:
1. Manage packages -> Tick top box for all -> Remove packages.
2. Sync repo.
3. Tasks co...
- 07:54 AM Katello Bug #12176 (Rejected): Removing a product, doesn't remove the published directory structure
- If I remove a product using the Foreman UI, the task completes, but browsing http://katello.server/pulp/repos/Default...
- 07:27 AM Packaging Bug #11746 (Closed): katello-client-source baseurl in katello-client.repo is wrong
- http://fedorapeople.org/groups/katello/releases/yum/2.3/katello/RHEL/6Server/x86_64/katello-repos-latest.rpm provides...
- 09:30 AM Katello Bug #11698 (New): Unregistering content hosts returns you to a page with a warning (rather than just the outcome)
- 1. Using the Foreman UI, select one or more hosts under Hosts->Content Hosts.
2. Select Bulk Actions->Unregister Con...
Also available in: Atom