- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/31/2015
- Last connection: 01/10/2017
- 12:14 PM Foreman Bug #22268 (New): Image set in the compute profile is not being applied when creating a new VM
- Tested on 1.13.3, but it seems this is still valid in later version (although, I am not sure).
It seems that the cul...
- 05:42 AM Discovery Refactor #14316: Host group fails to auto fill puppet ca & master in discovery provisioning
- Indeed a bummer :)
I think I am seeing this...
Is this bug relevant for Foreman 1.13.3 and Discovery 7.0.1?
- 12:10 PM Smart Proxy Bug #17301: ISC DHCP known reservations/leases not updated over NFS
- Dmitri Dolguikh wrote:
> I don't think we ought to discuss degrees of horribleness when we know we can do better.
- 06:13 AM Foreman Bug #18002 (New): When creating new VM on Openstack, the availability_zone parameter should be deleted if empty ("no preference")
- In Liberty, choosing "No preference" results the following error:
2017-01-10 05:01:15 fa056689 [app] [W] Failed to c...
- 11:02 AM Discovery Bug #16105 (Closed): DNS entries are not created if discovery hostname is the same as the provisioned (managed) host name
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_discovery|fe529727fcea06d52d8ea2b9e8d6da899617e038.
- 10:08 AM Discovery Revision fe529727 (foreman_discovery): Fixes #16105 - Force DNS rebuild when provisioning discovered host
- 05:24 AM Foreman Wiki edit: Who_Uses_Foreman (#55)
- 01:27 AM Discovery Bug #16105 (Closed): DNS entries are not created if discovery hostname is the same as the provisioned (managed) host name
- For example, if the hostname of the discovered host is 'foo.example.com' (coming from custom fact, for example), and ...
- 11:04 AM Foreman Bug #15681 (Closed): Fog Openstack version should require at least version 0.1.7 to ensure compatibility with Openstack Liberty
- Applied in changeset commit:e8bceb07db45810abafe354f474a4c3cabffb295.
- 10:12 AM Foreman Revision e8bceb07 (foreman): Fixes #15681 - Upgrade Fog Openstack to at least version 0.1.7
- This is need to ensure compatibility with Openstack Liberty and above.
The API since Liberty is less forgiving about ...
Also available in: Atom