- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/21/2015
- Last connection: 02/07/2019
- 01:58 AM Katello Bug #26007 (Rejected): New installation of katello 3.11 fail
- foreman-installer --scenario katello --foreman-initial-admin-password "password" --foreman-initial-organization "exam...
- 01:20 AM Katello Bug #25960: Bug the page coming blank sometimes but in the logs no show any indication of error
- as i said before refresh the page make the trick
- 11:23 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #25970: Remote execution bug again can't send back the report of the remote execution to the foreman
- From REX documentation 1.3
- 03:28 AM Katello Bug #25948: Can't sync anymore ubuntu repos
- Mario Gamboa wrote:
> Try to sync the update and security repo and fail with the following error
- 12:06 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #25970 (New): Remote execution bug again can't send back the report of the remote execution to the foreman
- The issue is in the smart_proxy_dynflow_core confguration
# Path to dynflow database, leave blank for in-memory n...
- 11:32 AM Katello Bug #25960 (Duplicate): Bug the page coming blank sometimes but in the logs no show any indication of error
- Hi Team
This is happening after a new installation of katello sometimes is happen meanwhile moving from some menu ...
- 06:09 AM Katello Bug #25948 (Rejected): Can't sync anymore ubuntu repos
- Try to sync the update and security repo and fail with the following error
- 06:38 AM Katello Bug #23360 (Closed): strange behaviour after upgrade 1.16.1 in katello , virt-who is not reporting new machines
- This a strange behaviour i starting notice after the upgrade of foreman 1.16.1 the virt-who service that report all t...
- 06:29 AM Foreman Bug #23343 (New): After upgrade foreman to 1.16.1 can't rebuild host
- After upgrade foreman to 1.16 is not possible to rebuild a host the option of reboot and the button ok is missing
- 02:07 PM Katello Bug #23241: Can't upgrade to RHEL 7.5 is missing a package requirement
- Apparently the current package installed of the rubygem-rkerberos is looking for libkadm5clnt_mit.so.8()(64bit) when...
Also available in: Atom