- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/22/2015
- Last connection: 03/18/2021
- Katello (Developer, 07/27/2015)
- Runcible (Developer, 07/27/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Foreman (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- SELinux (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Foreman Maintain (Developer, 03/02/2018)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 03:04 PM Katello Bug #31971 (Closed): Add API call to get all RPMs for a CV filter, both added and available
- This actually is not needed according to mockups, closing!
- 08:01 PM Katello Bug #31648 (Closed): New Content View page - show package group filters
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|ba2b39e4e6862f0994016d6a6d4f36ce60bb870c.
- 07:45 PM Katello Revision ba2b39e4 (katello): Fixes #31648 - Add Content view filter details for package groups (#9195)
- * Fixes #31648 - Add Content view filter details for package groups
This will show package groups for a filter at '/...
- 07:44 PM Katello Bug #32038 (New): New Content View Page - make filter details editable
- The filter details should be editable with an inline edit, and alignment fixed. See https://github.com/Katello/katell...
- 04:02 PM Katello Bug #31971 (Closed): Add API call to get all RPMs for a CV filter, both added and available
- This is for the new content view page and would be similar to https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9139
- 03:54 PM Katello Feature #31970 (New): New Content View Page - Add Added/Available/All to the content view filter details page
- A follow up to https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9195 - Add the selector according to mockups.
- 03:52 PM Katello Feature #31969 (Closed): New Content View Page - Add filter RPM detail pages
- The package group filter details page has been added, add the RPM detail page as well according to mockups
- 07:07 PM Katello Bug #31957 (New): New Content View page - Repositories for "Not Added" not scoped to organization
- Going to "labs/content_views/$ID#repositories" and selecting "status: not added" will show all repositories not added...
- 05:01 PM Katello Bug #31756 (Closed): Make single API call to show all content available and added to a content view filter
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|1f2af48525052b59c6bbaeeced2a3e4cbd34deb2.
- 04:53 PM Katello Revision 1f2af485 (katello): Add endpoint to show added and available content for cv filter (#9139)
- * Fixes #31756 - Add show_all_for param to package groups for cv filters
* Refs #31756 - PR updates
* Refs #31756 -...
Also available in: Atom