- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/22/2015
- Last connection: 11/14/2018
- Katello (Developer, 07/27/2015)
- Bastion (Developer, 07/27/2015)
- Runcible (Developer, 07/27/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Foreman (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- SELinux (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 01/06/2016)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Foreman Maintain (Developer, 03/02/2018)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 06:42 PM Foreman Bug #25467: Menu and top bar will disappear periodically on page refresh/change
- screenshot of issue
- 06:41 PM Foreman Bug #25467 (Ready For Testing): Menu and top bar will disappear periodically on page refresh/change
- We will get this behavior along with this error in the console:
VM779 vendor.js:148812 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot ...
- 12:08 AM Katello Bug #25452 (Ready For Testing): Invalid content of CCV with two same repos with filters
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1639390
*Description of problem:*
- Content V...
- 10:01 PM Katello Bug #25088 (Closed): UI - As a user I want to see Installed/Enabled modules
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|712300a6c6a76cc3161ebaf4b3662a5840cc1241.
- 09:22 PM Katello Revision 712300a6 (katello): Fixes #25088 - Host module stream status info in UI
- Filter by module stream status on host details page
- 04:20 PM Katello Revision 760891c5 (puppet-katello_devel): Turn off assets debug
- Turning this off speeds up the development server.
There is very little reason for this flag to be on. UI changes
- 06:43 PM Packaging Revision 5fc1c45b (foreman-packaging): Use pulp nightly
- For Katello 2.10 development, we are using pulp's nightly builds
until the beta is released.
- 03:02 PM Katello Bug #25258 (Closed): [Modularity] - module stream management actions are run for all hosts, not only hosts inside host collection
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|26a9bb17d100908574a4f88f33a3fbc23743e1e7.
- 02:34 PM Katello Revision 26a9bb17 (katello): Fixes #25258 - Host collection mod stream fix
- Host collections should only submit their own hosts. Due
to the typo, they were submitting all the hosts in the org
- 07:01 PM Katello Bug #25085 (Closed): UI - As a user I would like to know the module information associated to an erratum
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|65f82d01a0d4f8377d7547192d754da83ba83577.
Also available in: Atom