- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/24/2015
- Last connection: 10/18/2016
- 10:32 PM Katello Bug #16236: Cannot publish new content view version, pulp error
- Hi Justin,
thanks for that - you are correct! There were a couple more repos I had to run the command on,
- 08:23 PM Katello Bug #16236: Cannot publish new content view version, pulp error
- Hi Justin,
I did that and it completed successfully. I then tried resuming the promotion, but got the following:
- 11:41 PM Katello Bug #16236 (Rejected): Cannot publish new content view version, pulp error
- When promoting a RHEL content view, I receive the following error:
PLP0000: Pulp exception occurred: PulpExecutionEx...
- 07:45 PM Boot disk Bug #16216 (Resolved): Bootdisk based imaging uses the primary interface instead of the provisioning interface
- Using latest version of Katello, with boot disk based imaging for VMware. I am attempting to build a VM in our DMZ wi...
- 05:57 PM Katello Bug #16215 (Rejected): Updates to pulp breaks httpd on capsule
- After running "yum -y update" on our katello capsule (version 1.11.4 reported in the GUI) these updates were applied
- 02:28 PM Katello Bug #15102: Unable to edit/create filters for user roles in 3.0RC4
- Why has this been rejected? Have I not provided enough information?
- 04:41 PM Katello Bug #15776 (Resolved): Upgrade of mod_ssl prevents httpd from starting on CentOS7
- Running Katello 3.0.2 on CentOS7 successfully.
A standard patch install (yum update) upgraded the following packa...
- 11:43 PM Boot disk Bug #15680: Using bootdisk based imaging, the kickstart URL is always the foreman server, never a smart proxy
- Dominic Cleal wrote:
> I think you're describing the Template feature of the smart proxy (https://theforeman.org/man...
- 12:17 AM Katello Bug #15530: Katello 3.0 capsule fails to register
- Hi, some more (not sure if its related) information - now with the capsule running, and content synchronising to it, ...
- 08:57 PM Boot disk Bug #15680 (Resolved): Using bootdisk based imaging, the kickstart URL is always the foreman server, never a smart proxy
- Details are here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/foreman-users/qmfr1UM6NZk
Summary is: After creating a n...
Also available in: Atom