- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/02/2015
- Last connection: 05/10/2016
- Assigned issues: 1
- Reported issues: 18
- Katello (Developer, 07/06/2015)
- Runcible (Developer, 07/06/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 10:18 AM OpenSCAP Revision 003242fa (smart_proxy_openscap): Fixes #14462 - Add ability to use local Gemfiles
- 02:55 PM Smart Proxy Bug #14991: Provide ruby 1.8.7 support for bundler test group
- This appears to be fixed already. Please disregard.
- 02:27 PM Smart Proxy Bug #14991 (Rejected): Provide ruby 1.8.7 support for bundler test group
- The test group contains gems whose latest version is not 1.8.7 compatible. Adjust to support 1.8.7
- 10:44 AM Installer Bug #14903 (Rejected): Lock rubygem rake to 10.5.0 if ruby version is 1.8.7
- Lock the version of rake to 10.5.0 if the ruby version is 1.8.7
- 09:53 AM OpenSCAP Bug #14851: Lock rubygem rake to 10.5.0 if ruby version is 1.8.7
- I might have filed this issue under the wrong project. I want this fix for smart_proxy_openscap.
- 09:22 AM OpenSCAP Bug #14851 (New): Lock rubygem rake to 10.5.0 if ruby version is 1.8.7
- rake version 10.5.0 is the last compatible version with ruby 1.8.7
- 03:24 PM Katello Bug #14553 (Rejected): TEST Bug - Ignore
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=948010
Test bug, not real, using to test some BZ things
- 03:18 PM Katello Bug #14552 (Rejected): [TEST] Dummy issue to test external tracker sync
- This is a test issue. Will be removed once finished.
- 10:01 AM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #14460 (Closed): RFE: Add capability to use a Gemfile.local file
- Applied in changeset commit:smart_proxy_dynflow|2ea84065893b11e4f323a4f28cc3b07a2097e95e.
- 09:45 AM Foreman Remote Execution Revision 2ea84065 (smart_proxy_dynflow): Fixes #14460 - Add ability to use local Gemfiles
Also available in: Atom