- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2015
- Last connection: 05/03/2016
- 11:02 AM Foreman Bug #10015 (Closed): FreeIPA realm-proxy permissions do not allow for removing a DNS record at time of host delete
- Applied in changeset smart-proxy:commit:a28340b4351fa1e56b19461afd5e790d08ad87f7.
- 10:01 AM Smart Proxy Revision a28340b4: Fixes #10015 - FreeIPA realm-proxy permissions do not allow for removing a DNS record at time of host delete
* Add permission 'System: Read DNS Entries' to permission system v2
- 09:26 AM Katello Refactor #14573: Foreman-Proxy Certificate Files
- Hi Eric,
thanks for the explanation.
I followed the instructions given in the Foreman manual:
- 09:16 AM Katello Bug #14602: Select Puppet::server_implementation from installer
- Somehow the pull request was not add here automatically - did I miss something?
Just in case - here is the URL: ht...
- 04:52 AM Katello Bug #14602 (Closed): Select Puppet::server_implementation from installer
- In some environments it might be preferred to use the "JVM Puppetserver":https://docs.puppet.com/puppetserver/1.0/ser...
- 08:19 AM Katello Refactor #14573: Foreman-Proxy Certificate Files
- > 2) Create a documentation on how to create the required certificate files to connect a smart proxy without using th...
- 07:58 AM Katello Refactor #14573 (New): Foreman-Proxy Certificate Files
- Hi there,
(I'm not sure if @Refactor@ is the correct tracker, if not please move the issue where it belongs)
- 07:39 AM Katello Bug #13520 (Closed): katello-installer/hooks/pre/30-upgrade.rb points to wrong path for monodb config
- The path for the in the MongoDB Configuration in "30-upgrade.rb":https://github.com/Katello/katello-installer/blob/ma...
- 08:25 AM Katello Bug #12740 (Resolved): BasicAuth with active Proxy in Pulp not working
- I'm trying to setup a basic auth connection to some repositories, while having a proxy active in...
- 04:10 AM Foreman Bug #11881 (Closed): Searching for 'puppet' in Puppet Classes takes long
- Searching for 'puppet' in the Puppet Classes Page/View takes quite long. (See debug outputs below)
According to Do...
Also available in: Atom