Juan Pablo Lorier
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/11/2015
- Last connection: 07/04/2017
- 08:29 AM Installer Support #20123: PuppetDB support enables on every update
- I think this shouldn't relay on the fist answers and the user having to explicitly modify the file. It should get the...
- 01:16 PM Installer Support #20123 (Rejected): PuppetDB support enables on every update
- I don't use puppetdb so I have it disabled, but every upgrade/update it gets to enabled again.
- 01:51 PM Katello Bug #20022 (Closed): Add action to force remove metadata from a repo to fix sync problem
- I had 2 repos failing to sync becuase of metadata corruption. With the help of the community I was able to force the ...
- 02:37 PM Katello Bug #17948: Yum dependency problem upgrading from Katello 3.1 to 3.2
- Eric Helms wrote:
> Can you give us the full yum output from the upgrade when that error is hit?
Sorry Y didn't r...
- 01:24 PM Katello Bug #18139 (Closed): Upgrade from katello 3.0 to 3.1 on rhel 6.8 requires foreman-release-scl update
- The documentation does not include the step to update foreman-release-scl and thus the ror42 dependencies are not met.
- 01:43 PM Katello Bug #17948 (Rejected): Yum dependency problem upgrading from Katello 3.1 to 3.2
- Both in REHL 7.3 and Centos 7.3 I needed to manually remove the package tfm-rubygem-tire (yum remove tfm-rubygem-tire...
- 04:45 PM Katello Bug #6957: Package upload fails with larger rpms (30MB+) on 413 Request Entry Too Large
- Sorry, I forgot to tell my problem is by the web UI, not hammer.
- 04:44 PM Katello Bug #6957: Package upload fails with larger rpms (30MB+) on 413 Request Entry Too Large
- I'm having this problem uploading rpms. Are you planning on fixing this? TSM client bigger rpms are 124MB and 78 MB.
- 11:18 AM Foreman Bug #14710 (Duplicate): After upgrading from 1.8 to 1.10 I have problems importing puppet classes
- Since I upgraded, I have to install classes in every environment as foreman is not importing classes in "general" mod...
- 10:26 AM Foreman Bug #11328 (Duplicate): "Name has already been taken" error when importing Puppet classes
I added a new class to common and when importing I get all the classes, even the ones I already have in katell...
Also available in: Atom