- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/31/2015
- Last connection: 10/31/2018
- Katello (Developer, 11/11/2015)
- Bastion (Developer, 11/11/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 11/11/2015)
- Runcible (Developer, 11/11/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/19/2016)
- Foreman (Developer, 09/01/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 09/01/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 09/01/2016)
- SELinux (Developer, 09/01/2016)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 09/01/2016)
- 10:52 PM Katello Bug #25374 (New): intermittent VCR test failure with debian test
- Occasionally, the DebVcrTest which tests repo create/remove would fail. We are not sure why this is; it appears that ...
- 03:02 PM Katello Bug #25360 (Closed): intermittent failing test in activation_key_test.rb and debvcr
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|cee70cb95d7a41172b1477bc1416c427f512d9b4.
- 03:00 PM Katello Revision cee70cb9 (katello): Fixes #25360 - two test fixups
- 1.) do not compare ordering of array in activation key test
2.) remove debian vcr test that intermittently fails. We...
- 07:14 PM Katello Bug #25360 (Closed): intermittent failing test in activation_key_test.rb and debvcr
- There is a test in actviation_key_test.rb that fails sometimes, depending on the ordering of an array.
There is an...
- 03:49 PM Katello Bug #25357 (New): newlines are not shown in "content credential" page
- If you create a new content credential, the credential is rendered without any newlines. This makes it difficult to r...
- 06:01 PM Katello Bug #25272 (Closed): allow import and export of composite content views
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-katello|db3146eaf327ab30038052a8d107768807b400d5.
- 05:21 PM Katello Revision db3146ea (hammer-cli-katello): Fixes #25272 - add support for composite CV import/export (#600)
- Previously, CV import/export would treat composites as "regular"
content views. This resulted in each repo of the co...
- 06:12 PM Katello Bug #25318 (Closed): "source_url" on repo sync is not passed to Pulp
- If you attempt to do a Katello repo sync with the "source_url" parameter, this param is not passed through to Pulp. T...
- 06:42 PM Katello Bug #25272 (Closed): allow import and export of composite content views
- If you attempt to export a composite CV right now, it will export as a "regular" cv. This is incorrect.
- 03:02 PM Website Bug #25209 (Closed): create documenation for CV import/export feature
- Applied in changeset commit:theforemanorg|ab7191026cebfc1ff59cfbc6669f321eb2384bb3.
Also available in: Atom