- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/31/2015
- Last connection: 09/17/2018
- Katello (Developer, 11/11/2015)
- Bastion (Developer, 11/11/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 11/11/2015)
- Runcible (Developer, 11/11/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/19/2016)
- Foreman (Developer, 09/01/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 09/01/2016)
- Packaging (Developer, 09/01/2016)
- SELinux (Developer, 09/01/2016)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 09/01/2016)
- 03:47 PM Katello Bug #24867: Could not calculate errata status, ensure host is registered and the katello-host-tools package is installed
- Apologies for the delay. A few things to try:
Can you confirm the host is registered with subscription-manager, an...
- 06:54 PM Katello Feature #24902 (Ready For Testing): allow specifying a package list when publishing a content view
- Right now, a new content view version just gets whatever's in Library when published. This makes it difficult to repl...
- 10:53 PM Katello Bug #24855 (New): repository update will save info to Katello DB before backend services are updated
- If you enter bad data in Katello on the repository update page or via hammer or API, you may be able to get into a st...
- 05:50 PM Katello Bug #24853 (New): repository edit page shows upstream password field as blank instead of "****" when password is given
- On the repo edit page, if you edit the repository password and hit save, it will correctly display as "******" in the...
- 02:03 PM Katello Revision 934154f4 (puppet-katello_devel): Bump DB pool size
- Awhile back, the DB pool size for development was set to 5. This was
not enough, and resulted in `ActiveRecord::Conne...
- 01:17 PM Katello Bug #24826 (New): (dev env) lots of "[WDS] Disconnected!" errors in browser console
- In my Katello dev environment with webpack running (vanilla env), I get a lot of "[WDS] Disconnected!" errors in the ...
- 12:27 PM Foreman Bug #24807 (Closed): toast notification sends strings through as HTML
- If you call `Notification.setErrorMessage()` with a string that contains `<` and `>`, the string will get sent throug...
- 03:01 PM Katello Bug #24769 (Closed): unable to search for packages
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|9f5f15856327f35556fbc60dd05a9cff539dba6b.
- 02:50 PM Katello Revision 9f5f1585 (katello): Fixes #24769 - do not auto-search on `evr`
- Previously, `evr` was autosearched upon in the package search page.
This resulted in errors since you could put somet...
- 11:04 PM Katello Bug #24769 (Closed): unable to search for packages
- If you attempt to do a package search from the packages page, no results will be displayed. Instead, you'll get this ...
Also available in: Atom