- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/08/2015
- Last connection: 11/23/2020
- 12:05 PM Foreman Bug #31285 (Closed): responses to /api/v2/settings/<id> no longer contain 'created_at' and 'updated_at' attrs
The attrs are missing in responses to both GET and PUT requests (and possibly ...
- 01:07 PM Katello Bug #27743 (Need more information): PG::InFailedSqlTransaction during content view publish
- Our katello-nightly automation hit this on content view publishing in one of the tests.
whole traceback from the p...
- 07:24 AM Katello Bug #26916: [nightly] running foreman-installer with --enable-ostree leaves pulp services in errored state
- Justin Sherrill wrote:
> Hey roman, this is actually a dupe of https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/18261
- 08:50 AM Katello Bug #26916 (Duplicate): [nightly] running foreman-installer with --enable-ostree leaves pulp services in errored state
- Running `foreman-installer --enable-ostree` on _katello nightly_ seems not tu run the necessary db migrations.
- 08:31 AM Installer Bug #26905 (Resolved): katello nightly installation fails due conflict with mongodb package from epel repo
- 08:30 AM Installer Bug #26905: katello nightly installation fails due conflict with mongodb package from epel repo
- Tomer Brisker wrote:
> should be resolved by https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/commit/718121360a5e0743...
- 03:10 PM Installer Bug #26905 (Resolved): katello nightly installation fails due conflict with mongodb package from epel repo
- When trying to install katello nightly (with epel repos):
there is a stage that fails on trying to install mongodb-c...
- 09:23 AM Discovery Bug #24236 (Ready For Testing): priority uniqueness of the discovery rule should only apply to the current organization
- there's currently a 1:1 relation between a dsicovery rule and its priority (meaning that a single priority can only b...
- 08:38 AM Discovery Bug #24235 (Closed): Discovery rules should automatically pick the next available priority if not specified.
- apidoc says the dsicovery_rule is an optional parameter:
optional , nil allowed
- 02:54 PM Foreman Bug #23625 (New): external audit message not logged on deleting organization
- I have an external logging enabled (journal) and I noticed, the destroy audit messages are not being generated on del...
Also available in: Atom